Fashionista - 2020

He mentioned he was playing offline; I honestly don’t know how the game counts them - my cheevo just popped. I didn’t even try to collect them, I just looted every single container I came across. Is there any internal counter I could view, or do I have to go through every list and do it by hand?

If it was fixed I’d have the trophy

Also you have to count them 1 by 1

Good grief - they don’t make this easy. I guess I’ll create a new screenshot for that.
Edit: updated image in an older post; looks like more than 200 any way you count them:

I know all the ones with the arrow don’t count but looks like you have more than 200 anyways not counting those ones

For a game that is being advertised as seamless multiplayer and best experience in multiplayer etc etc this is just sad and frustrating.

I’d like to see that claim

Directly on their home.

We have/had so many issues regarding playing together… well, hope it will get better. It’s still one of my fav games in the past years but also one of the most unfinished ones that I own on as a physical copy :slight_smile:

Ouch.

That’s something that needs to be removed, it is by no means Seamless.

It’s one of its USP. They should just make it work right. :wink:

Come the new update, I’m hoping to do not only a new video, but an over-view on camera one year on.

If the multiplayer isn’t sorted after waiting longer than PC Release, then I feel they will lose gamers

Looks like you two have different understanding what seamless multiplayer means.

Seamless gameplay means that there are no loading times during gameplay. E.g you can walk from the starting area (Yttervik) all to the way into Norrmyra (Marshlands) without ever seeing any loading screen.

Seamless multiplayer means that when playing solo, other people can join your game without you needing to stop and start dedicated multiplayer session. Latter of which is also in use in such games like: Watch Dogs, Watch Dogs 2, The Crew.

Well seamless is no gaps.

And there are many, many gaps.

I’ve put sooooo many hours into this game. Have beat it at least 8-10 times. One trophy off from platinum. Are you guys EVER going to fix this issue??? Send me a patch or something, because this isn’t right. Pre-ordered the game… Which means I’ve been here since the beginning (which was NOT GOOD) I just want the platinum trophy already. BTW I’ve also purchased the dlc map, so you guys should feel inclined to help me…

Merged with relevant topic.

//Mod

For me the trophy popped after collecting the last missing clothes (app. 30 individual pieces left,) (makeup does not count I think,) in solo play. Count your cloth and just continue looting. Dlc stuff does not count and it has to be a whole new item. The text on the right side of the screen must, the pick up information, must be shown. Otherwise it an item you already have

1 Like

I did all that, I have 260 peices of clothing and I started a fresh game offline twice, and still never got the trophy and yet its been an issue since the game was released and they care more about cosmetics and dlc when they have missions that can’t be completed and trophies that are still unobtainable

Fashionista is working as intended for over a year on both PS4 and Xbox, with tracking and unlocks being shown last month on both TA, and TT.

Your count is off, that’s the only explanation.

1 Like

My count is definitely not off, ive counted it 30 times and still no trophy

I’ll need a full recording of everything in your inventory.

Also, if you have picked up anything in co - op that doesn’t count either

You’ll also need to explain what you did to clear your game saves - as if all your doing is deleting it in game, then the tracking will still be locked to the profile and you will still have issues. Be assured that there are a few more tricks I have to help you out. I took on this very issue nearly a year ago for TrueAchievements, so happy to tag in.

It’s not as if I’ve got a DLC to play.

1 Like