February Update 2023 - News

Them adding 5 more skins that look basically the same as every other camo in the dlc does not make it worthy in my opinion. It’s just unnecessary and a waste of time. If they wanna make the dlc worth either make it free or lower the price drastically.

5 Likes

Agree. The price should be lowered, this would be nice! :+1: But buying this DLC is not necessary, it’s your choice. I respect both sides and all opinions. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am not sure about that.

4 Likes

I don’t know exactly, we will see. But, hey, let’s see the good part, we’re getting some huge fixes this update. The Team is working on fixing the new Experimental Weapons, Wrench in Works mission and other issues :grinning:

I agree. Skins have no use.
Instead of trying to get new users by skins, which are too expensive for their use, they should spend the time to improve certain things to keep the players they have.

Just satisfied players recommend the game…

1 Like

They could also do PAID island DLC, those most people would buy.
But skins which are just cosmetic and dont do anything should be free.
Maybe 1 day if its 1 Euro il buy the skins, but its not cool at all.

7 Likes

Yeah, I would like a new island DLC, new missions and characters. :desert_island: And I hope this year we will get one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s not like the skins DLC pack add anything huge to the game. It’s just there for people who want a little bit extra, and want to support the developers. Could the pricing be adjusted further? Probably.

4 Likes

[MAIN MENU REVAMPS]

The main menu of GZ will get revamped! :sunglasses:

I’m really curious about what changes we will see, except the new DLC Showcase.

[DLC SHOWCASE]

Seems we’re getting a super cool in-game DLC Showcase. :grinning:

Now we will be able to buy or view a pack from the game, without searching in store, which makes it easier. :+1:

The February Update is dropping tomorrow, at 10 am CET on every platform! :smiley:

You can also read the Patch Notes on the GZ Website. :+1:

@Vulcanianu You should work for them, even with true and some hard criticism you manage to stay “all positive” :+1: .

PS: Seems a bit of waste of time and work the Menu revamp, but ok :thinking:

3 Likes

Thank you! :grinning: This community really helped me making new friends and I love being part of it :+1:

At the beginning I was kinda angry on the Team, because my game was broken and then I realised how awesome are the members of this community and I decided to be more positive :grin:

4 Likes

You’ve definitely earned that Regular title.

They are the backbone of the GZ community, so keep up the good work :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, my friend! :grin:

[NEW UPDATE OUT NOW]

The February Update is out now!!! :tada:

It’s available on every platform :+1:

It has 10.107 GB on PS

Happy Semla Hunt! :smiley:

1 Like

Unfortunately the assignments are now broken nor is there semla :frowning:

2 Likes

Too bad, that with every single update some features or announced stuff doesn’t work any more or as intended.

Ok, this time it’s nothing gamebreaking, but still some players might be disappointed.

3 Likes

The Semla Assigment doesn’t work? If it works and there’s no Semla we can try to go to Rusksels Farm and Äspenas. There must be some Semlas :slightly_smiling_face: Or if you already picked them up, you can try to create another world. :+1:

It’s a little bit disappointing, because most of the players were curious about what’s the secret reward for the assignment, but I hope we will get a hotfix soon :grinning: