February Update 2023 - News

Selma now in my game. Hagabooda and Klinte are the hot spots.

Completed Semla assignment and got the reward. Normal assignments are not working.

[SEMLA EVENT]

So, I think the secret loot is that chef costume :sunglasses:

It looks cool!

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s true! I just found a lot of Semlas and got the baker’s hat. :+1:

2 Likes

Remarks… :face_with_monocle:

For 60+ dollars/euros we get an absolutely great game.
People have wishes, there are bugs, etc. etc.

But this Endless complaining! Come on guys, it’s digital Art that we all benefit of.
Give those guys/girls some space. They work from the heart to improve this game!

4 Likes

So true. Really true words. Thx for speaking it out loud.

1 Like

The new mission “Building Blocks” is great! :smiley: It’s a variant of the old mission “Good News”, but with all new features added to the game :+1: You can unlock it by interacting with the Warboard at Vesslan Bunker, but if you have already completed the old one, you can only play the new mission in another world.

1 Like

That was very well said.

1 Like

I will stop putting in complaints when they stop adding new major bugs every update.

I have not been able to play more than 10 minutes now, just keeps crashing.

Honestly funny at this point.

2 Likes

Crashing? Can you give some details?

1 Like

It will just let me play for a few minutes then crash, all within different combat situations.

Mmmmpffff, Got the Schemla, mmppfff, tatstes good. And the bakers hat i got too, worked fine.
But know after ten Semlas …i’m dead. Ohhhmy belly, to much cream. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

have you tried playing in other parts of the map?
It could be like that crash bug that some user including myself had where the center of Himfjall area would make the game crash everytime you went there.

1 Like

It happened in several parts. I would try for a fix but I just could not honestly be bothered to play the game.

I already forgot it,… But on which system do you play on?

Besides that:
Tested the exp magnus again and really love it now.
The exp KVM89 is better to handle now, but still can’t see its use. It does such few damage, even in red range. Fired about 700 rounds into a military tank and it felt like nothing plus you always have to look on your aiming AND the heat of the gun. Useless.

1 Like

Platform? :thinking:

Here an update regarding the safehouse photos.

They actually help nothing.
I captured almost all safehouses of forest region again this morning. All but Pärlsjöns Läger and Helgaryd.

As you can see today evening half of them are lost again, but there is no icon for an undiscovered safehouse anymore. And yes, I took the necessary photos at the nearby safehouses.

For example Granhygget, IGA or Kyrkhöjden and Kaptensvillan are gone again.

So these photos have no use for players with my safehouse issue. That’s really sad as I was motivated again to find them all, but now… Somehow the motivation is gone again.

2 Likes

I really feel for those who have this issue. I know the devs are trying to replicate it so they can fix it. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

I am still trying to find the ring fort and Aso safe house photos.

2 Likes

Didn’t find ring fort too, but at the same time the game is saying, that there is no more collectible at this location.

So, probably they forgot it. I don’t know. @Gysbert, do you have it?

I am at 98%. Swear I been to all the safehouses/ Now I am second guessing there are more than 134 or I missed one/two!

I think they didn’t add the Ringfort because is a DLC safehouse.