[Floating Objects] Since there isn't already a topic for floating objects

It’s a prototype skyhook, Ian. They hadn’t invented the necessary invisible skypaint yet.

1 Like

Of course it is. How silly of me not to know :wink:

Wrong. The festival venue actually is frozen in time. But… shhhh. We don’t talk about the accident having lead to this. It involves drugs, reckless “scientific” experiments, and real bad taste in music.

3 Likes

Hagaboda Terrain and Object issues. I won’t lie, the Rock in the garage gave me a damn good laugh. Lol

I think this should go in the “Weird Terrain” thread. And I am pretty sure the rock has been posted before. Not sure about the bed, I think it deserves the grace of removing the shelves to be a viable safe house bed.

1 Like

1 Like

Platform: PC Steam

Steps To Reproduce:

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:

Players in your game: 1 Player

Specifications: Floating items in a dining room in a bunker.

1 Like

The Backpack is in the Air

The hand truck is stuck in the wall of the hall after an explosion

The Lamp Stands in the Air

1 Like

There are three floating fax machines in the Dining Room in Uttern Command Bunker. Not the room with the kitchen, the one around the corner with all the plates full of food.

Not sure if it counts as floating but it aint suppose to be like that I guess

1 Like

1 Like

In the safehouse at Rusksele and the buildings just north of there are a lot of floating objects, especially right outside the barn. Inside the safe house is a box that can’t be looted, the icon shows but you can’t get the okay to search it. I have found this happening on machines I have killed too. You have to move around and approach from different angles to get to loot it. In the barn north of the safehouse is a box that is buried.

1 Like

Hi guys,

I was watching the GZ Twitch stream the other day and they asked us to submit any weird items that were inaccessible so here are some medpacks.

1 Like

Here are 2 boxes inside each other

Yeah, this game is really broken…much work to do.

1 Like

I found a ghost in the game lol. Hanging lantern in the void

3 Likes