[Floating Objects] Since there isn't already a topic for floating objects

1 Like

There are three floating fax machines in the Dining Room in Uttern Command Bunker. Not the room with the kitchen, the one around the corner with all the plates full of food.

Not sure if it counts as floating but it aint suppose to be like that I guess

1 Like

1 Like

In the safehouse at Rusksele and the buildings just north of there are a lot of floating objects, especially right outside the barn. Inside the safe house is a box that can’t be looted, the icon shows but you can’t get the okay to search it. I have found this happening on machines I have killed too. You have to move around and approach from different angles to get to loot it. In the barn north of the safehouse is a box that is buried.

1 Like

Hi guys,

I was watching the GZ Twitch stream the other day and they asked us to submit any weird items that were inaccessible so here are some medpacks.

1 Like

Here are 2 boxes inside each other

Yeah, this game is really broken…much work to do.

1 Like

I found a ghost in the game lol. Hanging lantern in the void

3 Likes

Moved to Floating Objects.

/Mod

Got two, a hidden box and a Plundra placed above stuff.

Entering Warehouse and goes to inner doors

And in front of the doors

Second one

Missplaced Plundra, Location
Angeras

In different angels you see 1 or 2 hidden items impossible to reach because Plundra is placed above

2 Likes

1 Like

Another of the garden stone stairs not aligned with terrain

Stairs

Okey, it’s not floating but placement are so bad

Don’t know how many of places like this that is out there but I have seen this in several lighthouses.
Someone decided to make a spawn point for loot in the small windows that we of course can’t reach.

This time it was in Klacksundsfyren where the safe house is in the east side of the expansion island.

Floating Plant.
Coordinates: 948.077, 507.088

1 Like

Floating dead enemy on Himjfall -

NB - Might need to change thread but this is ‘floating objects’ so…

1 Like

East from Garphammar (Marshlands)

Big rock touches the ground on only one small portion which isn’t even at the center of the rock, leaving most of the rock hovering unrealistically above ground.

at 2202, 3152
20200506132350_1 20200506132356_1 20200506132404_1

1 Like