[Floating Objects] Since there isn't already a topic for floating objects

Runner floating body.

Also I wanted to bring it to attention that when I kill Harvesters their bodies often launch off into the distance and I have to go search for them. It’s usually the Apocalypse it occurs with. Other robots not so often but it occurs frequent.

The floating bodies of enemies seems to be a separate bug. This thread’s for static objects in the game world.

1 Like

Very well @Zesiir, I apologize. I believed the bodies were relevant to the topic. What is the primary thread I may properly address the topic in? There is a few and I’m aware Devs and mods want to keep it limited to minimal threads if possible. If you don’t mind may I ask for the link to the proper thread? Thank you.

A forum search for “floating bodies” (as per Flick’s and Xezr’s replies) will bring up this thread (among others, admittedly):

Which itself refers to this one:

So the bug is reported and already acknowledged.

1 Like

Thank you @pegnose. :+1:

Platform: Xbox One
I’ve got a few of these to post.

IMG_ca9fb9b2-66d1-4126-ae8f-ea49c8dc7170
IMG_730a951b-708a-4069-93be-78f55e8b82db

2 Likes

@PureEvil616, please let me point out, that this is not a bug, it is a feature. It is one of Östertörns major sights described by Östertörn TuristbyrĂ„ and it would be very bad for the local economy if the Magritte Rock got grounded. I specifically requested the Devs to keep their hands off this rock :blush:

1 Like

I found this floating hook-thing at the festival stage on HimfjÀll:

I have no idea what purpose it serves and why it is there 

It’s a prototype skyhook, Ian. They hadn’t invented the necessary invisible skypaint yet.

1 Like

Of course it is. How silly of me not to know :wink:

Wrong. The festival venue actually is frozen in time. But
 shhhh. We don’t talk about the accident having lead to this. It involves drugs, reckless “scientific” experiments, and real bad taste in music.

3 Likes

Hagaboda Terrain and Object issues. I won’t lie, the Rock in the garage gave me a damn good laugh. Lol

I think this should go in the “Weird Terrain” thread. And I am pretty sure the rock has been posted before. Not sure about the bed, I think it deserves the grace of removing the shelves to be a viable safe house bed.

1 Like

1 Like

Platform: PC Steam

Steps To Reproduce:

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:

Players in your game: 1 Player

Specifications: Floating items in a dining room in a bunker.

1 Like

The Backpack is in the Air

The hand truck is stuck in the wall of the hall after an explosion

The Lamp Stands in the Air