[Floating Objects] Since there isn't already a topic for floating objects

East from Garphammar (Marshlands)

Big rock touches the ground on only one small portion which isn’t even at the center of the rock, leaving most of the rock hovering unrealistically above ground.

at 2202, 3152
20200506132350_1 20200506132356_1 20200506132404_1

1 Like

Leftover writing from a collectable mixtape:

Don’t know if these count as “map issues” but they constitute problems with the environment even though they’re indoors. Check video links for exact locations:

Seems like the more appropriate place for this post.

//Mod

1 Like

Hi,
I’ve recently found a “floating stone”. It’s located exactly at the coordinates:
2991, -2355
Are you interested in such minor bug reports? Or am I overreacting? :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply moved into more appropriate topic.

//Mod

PNG

Screenshots about it are in my reply above. (Aka, it’s already reported by me.)

I don’t think the boat got the memo about what it’s supposed to do when it’s out of water :thinking:
But to be real I have a sneaky suspicion the rocking animation, is like up to the boat asset, you guys should look into that because it kinda breaks the immersion :smile:

1 Like

Topics merged. Good to have it on video, though.

//Mod

That’s hilarious! XD

At 1359 / -166 there’s a floating lamp that should be attached to the wall.

(Playstation 4) Maybe not exactly a floating object, but I’ve discovered a magic door at Måsskär, in front of the caved in burning house. (Approximate coordinates -1787, 3648)

It can be opened and closed, but unfortunately it won’t take you anywhere. :confused:

Floating barrels etc. around big shed:

Floating stump, floating pole, floating pallets:

Floating bricks and fireplace:

Floating rock:

Floating truck:

Floating rock:

Floating cart at IGA facility:

In Saltham church there is a floating tool box which I thought in the archipelago region update that they’d notice it