FNIX Base Assault - how it works (spawn rate, level, loot etc.)

Yeah - procedural generation is a method to generate content based on algorithms (as opposed to designed manually/by hand). This refers to the base layout itself, and not the way they spawn, as Vlad also said.

1 Like

Ok, Ok, thank you all for noticing my bad grammar. :unamused:

What I meant was it would be nice if the devs would tell us the conditions that have to be met in order for these FNIX bases to spawn. :thinking:

1 Like

It would but tbh, i don’t think there is a condition to get the base assault like base defence. Just higher the level, higher the chance.

I know. I just found out today that I had gotten it all wrong. I thought the level had to be low. So I killed off all my rivals. Guess I was really wrong. No wonder none of the bases were spawning in. :weary:

1 Like

1 thing for sure about the base assault, is that the chances really need upped considering you can spend a lot of time like Tene and only get 1 altogether. Same goes for base defence, thats also become a very rare thing to come back.

1 Like

Right, news just in. Here’s the raw clip that after levelling the region from 0 - finally, it spawned.

Threat level and score also here for reference. Gonna run the same setup later and see if I get another.

1 Like

I cannot play the video but I believe you just the same.

I found myself wandering around for around 19 hours this weekend in the forest region and only got one base spawn.

2 Likes

What was the region level when you got another base spawn?

Ok so it would seem that maybe the chances are higher when the region level goes up. I’ll also have to try to get my region to above level 20 and see if I have any luck. :sunglasses:

But still, the spawn rate seems extremely low judging from experience. :unamused:

I cant remember very well what the region level was for the second base but i think it was somewhere around level 17-19

I don’t know what I do but I usually on average get 3 an hour. I don’t know what I do though.

That’s awesome, most of us haven’t even seen one yet.

2 Likes

I genuinely wish I would know how it happens for me. If I ever figure out how it happens for me I’ll let you guys know. Or if you guys want to fight them on my world let me know.

Dang it, been searching for the last two days for these things and they’re bugged? No home base assaults either. Got one after I moved my home base from the mountain, but that’s the only one I’ve seen so far (dismantling the mountain base gives 10 tokens, and when combined with the 10 from the one base assault that works, you can buy a new home plot)

Which platform are you on Cbrock?

PlayStation four, I’m typing the rest bc i need 20 characters

Bruh, I am so envious right now. I would kill for my game to run like that.

I am bit confused here. Update notes say FNIX build bases. There are command tokens what you can earn by destroying FNIX base. Completed those missions 2 times. (mission chain reset after first time playthrough of missions)
Only problem there is no FNIX bases. I dont have a slightest clue how the system works, and when those FNIX bases appear.

Marshland Region level is gone up from 14 → 20, and couple of new Rivals has spawned. Nothing else. Threat level is 0.

Simple question, how does this system work? What has to be done to get bases spawn?

Well my strategy is prayer and some more prayer. Or you could restart your game.

1 Like

From what I gather it’s tied to the Forrest region? I’ve found the “sites” but nothing has spawned yet. I’ve tried multiple things and suggestions from the group but nothing seems to work to get them to spawn on my game. I took it all the way down to lvl 1 and built the region back up to lvl 20+ but nothing. Rivals spawn as usual but no bases. I spawned a reaper 4 times over the weekend trying to get the bases to spawn. There are no clear directions how to spawn them from the Dev team.

1 Like