FNIX Base Assault - how it works (spawn rate, level, loot etc.)

Right, news just in. Here’s the raw clip that after levelling the region from 0 - finally, it spawned.

Threat level and score also here for reference. Gonna run the same setup later and see if I get another.

1 Like

I cannot play the video but I believe you just the same.

I found myself wandering around for around 19 hours this weekend in the forest region and only got one base spawn.

2 Likes

What was the region level when you got another base spawn?

Ok so it would seem that maybe the chances are higher when the region level goes up. I’ll also have to try to get my region to above level 20 and see if I have any luck. :sunglasses:

But still, the spawn rate seems extremely low judging from experience. :unamused:

I cant remember very well what the region level was for the second base but i think it was somewhere around level 17-19

I don’t know what I do but I usually on average get 3 an hour. I don’t know what I do though.

That’s awesome, most of us haven’t even seen one yet.

2 Likes

I genuinely wish I would know how it happens for me. If I ever figure out how it happens for me I’ll let you guys know. Or if you guys want to fight them on my world let me know.

Dang it, been searching for the last two days for these things and they’re bugged? No home base assaults either. Got one after I moved my home base from the mountain, but that’s the only one I’ve seen so far (dismantling the mountain base gives 10 tokens, and when combined with the 10 from the one base assault that works, you can buy a new home plot)

Which platform are you on Cbrock?

PlayStation four, I’m typing the rest bc i need 20 characters

Bruh, I am so envious right now. I would kill for my game to run like that.

I am bit confused here. Update notes say FNIX build bases. There are command tokens what you can earn by destroying FNIX base. Completed those missions 2 times. (mission chain reset after first time playthrough of missions)
Only problem there is no FNIX bases. I dont have a slightest clue how the system works, and when those FNIX bases appear.

Marshland Region level is gone up from 14 → 20, and couple of new Rivals has spawned. Nothing else. Threat level is 0.

Simple question, how does this system work? What has to be done to get bases spawn?

Well my strategy is prayer and some more prayer. Or you could restart your game.

1 Like

From what I gather it’s tied to the Forrest region? I’ve found the “sites” but nothing has spawned yet. I’ve tried multiple things and suggestions from the group but nothing seems to work to get them to spawn on my game. I took it all the way down to lvl 1 and built the region back up to lvl 20+ but nothing. Rivals spawn as usual but no bases. I spawned a reaper 4 times over the weekend trying to get the bases to spawn. There are no clear directions how to spawn them from the Dev team.

1 Like

Yeah all I get are in the forest regions. I usually kill rivals spin other regions and they just appear when the region levels up. I’m not sure if that’s the way to spawn them though.

This is a screen shot from the only thing I have found

Also, check 2369.144, -3107.515
1485.599, -2422.650
352.197, 16.431
2751.154, -1744.659
These are “neutral” and you have to earn the command tokens to claim them

I had one FNIX base spawn the day of the patch when I had a buddy in the game with me. Once we captured it we could use the console to build our own base but we didn’t have the required base tokens. It takes 20 and, apparently, you only get 10 per base captured.
Which brings us to today with the assignment to knock down a wall with a sledge hammer. I’ve been running around Forest region killing rivals and anything else that crosses my path and even found 4 more capturable spots where FNIX bases are supposed to appear. Each spot has the hand icon saying I own that base and can now build on it. But despite all of my efforts today no FNIX base spawned (I assume they spawn and level by the same mechanic as Rivals). The base we captured the other night leveled to 2 or 3 before we went after it.
Not only have no FNIX bases spawned but the Home Base defense mission also has not popped and it should have. I think they are tied together and right now neither is working. Maybe the game can’t tell the difference between the two types of bases. In any case no amount of threat is making either one work.

I think I see a pattern, here, though. Whenever they make a FMTEL assignment for something it breaks that thing.

1 Like

May I suggest a merge to this thread?

It’s already being discussed that FNIX bases don’t spawn (as in almost never) as often as we could hope for (which should be the same rate as rivals or something like that).

And as others have said, it’s tied to the Forest Region only.

Did just one base defence mission, to see if its connect to that. And midway trough with FNIX base spawned to forest region.
And continued to kill some machines after that, and it evolved to level 2. Then proceed to see what it was all about.