FNIX Rising discussion

heres where I disagree if you where in the mysterious artillery conv you would see the arty shell most likely came from the north west island also I would like to mention that the mysterious fog is in the south coast hinting towards this region being significant all the hints have been south not north. genz%202

Very possible but if you had a super artillery and had nasty teenagers destroying your stuff you would put it somewhere safe

theres no safe place when having wild 80´s teens running around

2 Likes

except islands where the teens trying to get to them never had swimming lessons

100% WNW

so With FNIX rising I noticed what appears to be more of those mysterious smoke things like the one in the south coast region maybe we will find out what these actually do?

the top are the ones in the video and this is the one currently in the game (Credit to Tenebris infinite as this is from his vid about it.)

The huge arty looks mobile, so they can shoot from anywhere in the world.

True but I want to know where on earth FNIX has built a facility big enough to hold one of these you saw its size compared to a harvester

Every good weapons platform can be taken a part and assembled when needed, so in the real life, I don’t think there would be an issue building one in smaller base, hauling the parts outside and then assembled outside. Also, in the trailer, the arty is positioned atop of those ground elevators, so build one underground, hoist it up and throw in the gun barrel if it’s too long for the elevator shaft.

Edit: All this is especially easy when you have a workforce in your disposal that don’t complain about heavy lifting, working 24/7 or in bad working conditions.

1 Like

Yes quite so sounds like we have to go destroy some FNIX bases also Im wondering who the new NPC’s are gonna be, The Iren Church? (forgive me if I spelt wrong) The weirdo cult on himfall? Or maybe some military people

Looks like you can unlock some new achievements at this point.
Just got a achievement even though I had 100% achievement completion before they added the new ones in.
I didn’t manage to see what the achievement was because I had quite action filled firefight going. :frowning_face:

They say on the steam page that it will take place on a changed main island if I’m not mistaken.
The location in the trailer, where the tick is destroyed by a sledgehammer, is a farm on the main island, just with some FNIX structures added.
I’m pretty sure about that.

could you specify the name of the farm?

They didn’t specify where obviously, but the description of the trailer on YouTube mentions that NPCs will also be present in certain areas of the archipelago, south coast, and farmlands regions.

Well obviously but I was wondering if he says that its a farm on the main island and not a new one which farm it is

Oo! I have an idea as to which farm it is! In the trailer Sanbö makes an appearance, or rather the warzone just next to it, with the mountains region in the background. It appears at 0:20-029 in the trailer

EDIT: Nevermind got ahead of myself, sorry ignore this! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You might be on to something in the map normally there is a logging camp with a load of wrecked trees called G something anyway that location in the trailer looks just like it! That’s gonna be on my go to places when the update is out.gen%20z%203

This image below shows that the mountain with the logging cabin safehouse in the forest region is the likely candidate of this image But it could just as easily be the farmlands as the massive mountain rusagergette actually noe I think about it it is the more likely option as its the farmlands that’s being revamped

The struggle for survival continues as the year 1989 draws to a close. Hope for finding the missing population has started to dwindle, as you and your friends continue to do your best to stay away from the invading machines and scour abandoned buildings for weapons and equipment. However, recent scouting missions that you have conducted on your own and with friends have yielded some unexpected results - structures that appear to be made by the FNIX machines have started appearing along the Southern Coast of mainland Östertörn. Thankfully it seems that there are also survivors, scattered across both the Southern Coast, the Archipelago and Farmland regions, putting up resistance against the invaders. Just found this under the video seems interesting

So i saw this image on the steam page for the DLC and thought it looked simular

Decided to check the location and it sort of adds up with the background

edit image taken from roughly where the canon is.

2 Likes

this proves the theory that the arty tread had about the placement of the gun the fired the weird shells

2 Likes