FNIX Rising discussion

I´m really hyped for this DLC, but i do hope these “Outposts” respawn from time to time and that more will appear in the entire map.

1 Like

This image shown in the first part of the trailer
I belive it’s Åsö (South Farmland region right between South Coast and Arcipelago)

It aligns with the road layout the placement of the house and barn, and the metal warehouse

FR%20%C3%85s%C3%B8%20map

1 Like

Nice work, @Thagen. I think it looks like you’re right.
Hmm, I was hoping for a new island, though. Well, maybe next time. :slight_smile:

This image is taken from near Bäckbol (South Farmlands)

It aligns with the landscape and the road

It’s already very flat and open

I think it is a really bad move from the developers. Instead of fixing the tons of bugs that is in the game you release a new DLC instead. For me thats just wrong. Fix all the problems or at least the biggest ones first before you do anything else.

2 Likes

Because they can’t do both?

1 Like

This is from Ängsnäs Manor (north-west in the South Coast Region )

The yellow house to the left is the same House that is destroyed above to the left

Better view of the 3 barns

FR%20%C3%84ngsn%C3%A4s%20Manor%20map

What is about the Bridge to the Island on the right side near Sundgard. It looks like a bridge that is intact. And there where streets on this map visible. Two weeks before i went to this place to take a look at this bridge and pherhaps take a walk on the island, but the bridge was destroyed. Could it possibly be that the new DLC is locatet on this island ? We will see.

well it’s region id marked as DLC 2 so if FNIX Rising does include a new island it’s a high probability that this is it. but from what we’ve seen so far it appairs that it’s only adding to the main island

I think, they often copy the buildings and their interieur, pherhaps they have copied them to a new island. Ithink they will made both a new island and some revamps to some regions similar to the resistance camp, i have some screenshots that i have made in march this year and the radra mast wasn’t broken

The longest in this story is to wait 4 days.

Harvest apocalypse are going to be traveling monsters, especially if they summon apocalypse hunters ^^

nightmares intensifying

1 Like

WHAT…FOUR DAYS!! Help me i can’t wait until

1 Like

So I just found pic related west of Tokerod Farm. Pretty cool, but what is this? I assume that it’s related to FNIX Rising, but when those start to appear in the game?

20200619032119_1 20200619032138_1

Same discussion topics merged.

//Mod

The one currently in game was added with April’20 update.

This is some great detective work. I also thought the battle scene next to the mountain was north of Sandbo looking at the big mountain.

Sounds hardcore frustrating imo.
I have enough issues with a prototype harvester, I don’t need apocalypse hunters joining the fight.
But that’s just me, who is probably doing something wrong.

All geared up with the best weapons and ready for FNIX Rising on june 23!
And hey! The new gaming monitor I ordered is also due for delivery on the 23!
What a day it’s gonna be! :star_struck:

3 Likes

well we still dont really how much impact that update will have in “early game”. would make sense to finish the last mission first before all the update related events start

Hey guys You know what I would like to see in these bases? Repair stations! So something like lets say a harvester comes along finds some dead hunters it picks them up brings them to a base where they get repaired a cool possibility for a future update or what?

2 Likes