FNIX Rising - Patch Notes

I think this is a problem with the way this game is developed.
I’m starting to feel like the devs are trying to hard to please the community, so they extemely overcompensate whenever they try to fix something.
Similar thing with NPCs. I remember it from an early stream.
Iirc, Graham mentioned several times that GZ is not suppossed to have NPCs, but the community kept demanding them.
I really hope the NPCs we got with the dlcs are there because the writers genuinly want them and not just to silence the crowd.

Anyway, I digress.
I hope the team manages to find a middle ground that everyone can live with.
Personally, I hope they’d just go back to how it was before April.

1 Like

Listening players is always a bit of a two edged sword. If the devs listen players too much, the future features tend to be for the vocal minority, not for the big silent majority of players.

Basically skipping most (not critical bug reporting, this is extremely important for quick reaction) social media information and pushing out few big questionnaires per year, can give a bigger and more clear view of what players actually want and what are the biggest issues in the game.

1 Like

Many thanks to devs for the work, because many would abandon the brand if there were still some bugs with the very basis of the game as I wrote, this accuracy of 100% hunters and shooting through the walls. Devs hear that the game has GREAT potential and therefore they improve it. Good. Maybe we will also see Generation Zero 2 with already changed mechanics and it will be a more PERFECT GAME :slight_smile: unfortunately the first reviews were poor, because the game was much more bugged. Now is almost very very very good.

PS why sjoqvist is not realoading automaticcly but for only one bullet?

You forget the console update!?

1 Like

The Sjoqvist is reloading that way since its a bug with the mechanics of shotgun reloading. You can stop reloading before reaching full capacity by simply pulling the trigger. Somewhere in the coding, it probably memorized a key input of you pulling the trigger after you’re already empty, which causes you to automatically reload and to load one round, then stop. I noticed this bug a while back so I spam the reload button just in case.

1 Like

We haven’t been forgotten don’t worry!

3 Likes

When will we get the update for ps4

1 Like

when the devs announce it

2 Likes

Hopefully before the actual dlc release mid july :pray:

Allright, here’s my opinion on GZ with FNIX Rising.
First of all, the game is now in the most stable state it has ever been in. That goes without my explanation.
Second, the difficulties seem good now. I don’t understand that some of you say the machines are harmless now. I play solo on skirmish, and I die more now than I did before april.
The new inventory has certainly grown on me. When you get the hotkeys worked into your fingers, it really works good, especially now with the switch ammo type hotkey.
The new landscapes are really great, especially in the war torn farmlands, and the south coast has a really cool Simon Stålenhag feeling to it now!
I personally would not have voted for introducing melee weapons, but hey, I can get to liking them.
The new missions were a little short and quick to finish, but of an ok quality. Not done with side missions yet.
Overall, this just makes GZ so much better. This is how the game should have been released, then it probably would have gotten the good reviews it deserves.
I remain in love with GZ. :blush:
…and the whiners keep on whining, I see. There’s just no pleasing some players.

9 Likes

Cool post,just wating for the Patch on PS4…

1 Like

It’s coming to console very soon, or so I understand. It’s not like they’re holding it back on purpose to piss off console players, like some people in the comment sections seem to think…

1 Like

Yes it’s just that things they do on PC will not always work on x box and ps4

I don’t think anyone’s whining… Some just want different things. And some can be very insistent on letting everyone know that.

I mostly agree, but I have seen some comments that are downright toxic. Rage-quitters and that kind. Like those who demanded a storage box, and then when they got it, complained that it was too small, you know?

4 Likes