For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

I found 6 weps then got flung onto the little island near osterhallen.

1 Like

here you can find themā€¦ Go to where the pointer is

spoiler

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t there one outside the house by car?
I canā€™t remember the one on wall. But I canā€™t remember much anyway. Where was that?

Edit: I found the rifle on the wall. I now have 8/8.

pic

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take a look tonightā€¦if iā€™m still having trouble - ill do a video of the ones that I have got and hopfully find the missing piece. Thank you all for your support.

1 Like

Apparently, you and other people found the second weapon there butā€¦ there is nothing for meā€¦ Very strangeā€¦ ARe you sure you found it there ?

In any case, thank you for having answered that fast ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Gysbert for having answered me. Unfortunatelyā€¦ I didnā€™t find anything thereā€¦ Neither on the ground, nor on the wooden railingā€¦ No more underwaterā€¦ Or in the buildingā€¦ or even on the roofā€¦ Itā€™s really really strangeā€¦

1 Like

If it not there for you that is indeed strange.

2 Likes

Otherwise I must be completely blind, because I went there thousands of times without finding anythingā€¦

2 Likes

PVG90 atop HƤllabacken High Security Prison, on the roof.

1 Like

hey i got a question what enemys would be most likely to drop and experamental weapon and what class of enemy?

1 Like

you can find a pvg90 4* at the top of a light house at the top right of the map forgot what the location is called ok just checked its ar
kestorp

1 Like

Rivals. you have to be above level 25. each rivals ranges form level 1-4. higher the level the higher chance to drop something.

1 Like

I know it was long ago but Iā€™ve just blown up this car and there was no Kpist there! Got 7/8. Just 9 locations unlooted left.

1 Like

Actually the 5* Klauke 17 can be accessed at any given time in game, itā€™s in the trunk of a police car near a radio mast in the North Coast region, I think itā€™s the 5* .44 that is mission locked.

1 Like

Itā€™s vice-versa. You canā€™t access the police carā€™s trunk before doing the ā€œLoud and Clearā€ mission. .44 Magnum is available at all times and doesnā€™t have mission attached to it.

1 Like

thatā€™s funny cause i just went to the location the other day and was able to just open the trunk and claim the gun

1 Like

When i got the 5* Klaucke, date was around May 2nd, 2019. It is possible the requirements for picking up 5* Klaucke has changed since then.

1 Like

possible, unless weā€™re not talking about the same 5* Klaukeā€¦we are both talking about the one in the trunk of a police car near a radio mast east of Alby church and South east of Hagaboda in the North Coast Region yes?

1 Like

There is only one 5* Klaucke spawn point and that is the one.

1 Like

then yep they changed it lol

1 Like