Game crash after building up the sillavik cp (resistance)

Playing on PS4 Pro (CUH-7216B)

Building up the Sillavik CP for resistance completely, causes a game crash while playing with active network and causes a corrupt datafile.

I reseted the PS4 to factory settings, but that did not help.

I deactivated the network and dismantle some walls and items, that was build just before the crash. Switching back to active network and the game was working just fine like before the crash.

This happend 2nd time now. First time I didn’t notice the connection between crash and Sillavik CP. I just restarted the game with a 6 days old savefile.

PS4 error code: CE 34878-0

Playing solo in world one and character 4

Update with video:

First vid shows base setup and the game just running fine.

Second vid shows position for the added 3 medical trailer. After building them, I jumped to a savehouse, saved the game and end the game. After start game again, it was loading up to showing my character and crashed. PS error code 34878-0.
I deactivated network, started the game and jumped back to sillavik cp. dismantle the last three medical trailer. jumped out again, save and end game. activated the network and restart game. And again the game was just running fine. I guess there is some trouble with the medical trailers at sillavik cp or it is just my PS. I dont know.