Game Crashing - PS4

Since today (8/5-2022) the game started crashing upon being booted up. I can’t play at all, as soon as I start the game I get a bluescreen, I have tried everything from restarting the PS4 to reinstalling the game but nothing works. I hope this gets fixed ASAP!

This worked for me and my friend on ps5.

Edit:
Just logged in half an hour ago.
Safehouses were gone again. Started the assignments and went to destroy a tank. Just a few seconds after the first one blew up the game crashed and kept on crashing when starting the game. Tried this savegame trick, but didn’t work.

Ok, nothing I could solve with local data, so the reason should be online, I thought. Browsed to my apex connect account, deleted it, started the game and it worked. I was asked to stop deletion process and I agreed. Jumped into the game, got rewards for the assignment (and a lot more, I guess) and checked the apex connect preferences. It says “connecting”. Can’t watch in my fmtel, but can play now.

Got blue screen when the base building missions started to work(PS4). Now i have tried to reinstall the game but this is what it says…