Gas masks and flashlight

Thanks to IGA. At least it’s from IGA where FNIX got the data to make better versions of IASG-90 (yellow gas), by making green gas (used by hunters, harvs, tanks) and purple gas (used by apo harv).

Well a real chemist would say the m/51 filter would filter that gas without a problem.

Also I’ve never seen any machine activity more than patrolling units at IGA, ever. Its even a bad spot to go for machine farming.

During “The Gas Factory” mission, there are more machines at the IGA, including two tanks. Once you clear them out/ complete the mission, the IGA is abandoned by machines.

And hence, no more gas production I assume? So the question still remains…

How? Well, same way you produce other gases.
Where? Not in IGA anymore, apparently. My best guess, FNIX has another, underground facility for that.

Sure, problem is, you also need ingredients. you know, the stuff you actually make the gas from. And sweden (or anyone else) would be nuts to still ship stuff to these islands.

Hence, FNIX should not be able to produce hardly any gas even if it had an entire factory at its disposal.

So the questions still remains… whos is fueling FNIX?

There are a plethora of loose ends if you’re going to dig into the GZ lore. Also, not all can be explained or the very least, isn’t worthwhile. E.g where FNIX gets the metal to manufacture it’s machines? Where FNIX gets the ammunition for it’s machines? Fuel for it’s machines? Etc etc.

As far as gas goes; either someone supplies the base contents to him or he has found natural source, where to mine it.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Casual chat discussions