Generation Zero - Contact

It isn’t as of yet @TherotcoD ! further adds to the mystery of it all :smiley:

1 Like

With graham saying ‘’ some thing strange has been going on with our radios recently ‘’ i assumed the radios in game are ours seeing as we only ones left , ohwell 6hours of searching meant i shot everything and now i need a new plundra cos mine is full of Exp Ag4’s :rofl: ,:rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ah dude glad the hunting was worthwhile! you’ll be able to trade those for some solid goods with other players! or just hook up those in need :smiley: And hey if you had have found the radio that would have been huge :slight_smile: I feel like this Wednesday we’ll get a bit more clarity on this, but as we all know the team likes to keep their cards close when it comes to whats up next until a short bit before it releases :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Tene the lad i travelled to every island i even took a bike for something to do , bike was tricky but i did it :eyeglasses::lab_coat::firecracker: … Yes will open a shop in game and will advertise a few hours of joining on the forum , but first the crashing bug needs to be fixed for solo and multiplayer cos it happens randomly and is frustrating for a group to do stuff when the blue report shows up 5 times an hour ,. Ahwell reload carry on peep’s :+1:

Damn it Graham, every time I try and take a break and walk away from this game for a bit you guys reel me back in. My wife’s gonna kill me. Lol!

2 Likes

at 14 seconds , look behind the pc , there is a smiling chocolate easter rabbit … easter egg hint perhaps ?

1 Like

My hero!
I’ve been wanting the bike there more than once, but apparently never enough to actually try. :smile:

2 Likes

Is that the big cave on the eastern island ? About north of the southern safe"house" ?

I thought about a bunker fitting in there. Would make sense, at least to me, because of the shape and all the steppings. Didn’t walk in too far though, heard some hunter noises back then and backed off from further exploration into the cave. Somewhat spooky… :ghost:

I’ve seen those hunters later outside from far away but killed a bunch of FNIX Seekers and Runners.
I was fairly surprised to meet them over there though… :flushed:

2 Likes

We can’t really say how we got to islands with out talking exploit stuff , but i can say i find box’s of scientific travelling propellent in warehouse units to help me transport me and bike to other places , pretty soon im sure the devs are gonna fix the bridge to biggest island to the east :+1:

Ermm i just looked up and seen we are filling the ‘’ latest news and announcements ‘’ with chat , big oops from me , feel free to move us to general discussion if needed xezr , cheers forum.:+1:

Wish I could have such divine powers, alas it’s an Admin thing :slightly_frowning_face:

In addition to that, let’s try to keep these forums free of any spoilers of what’s on the islands, okay?

ONT: So we have a chocolate easter bunny… But also that wine bottle. It may in fact not be wine, but Glögg. Which may hint towards a Christmas thing? :thinking:

3 Likes

Graham the Developer We are ‘Radio’ Ready for some info and cookies :radio::fortune_cookie::+1: tomorrow’s stream may just be the best one yet :boom: thank’s , come all ye the forum and tune in to Gzero stream tomorrow 3pm uk time .

1 Like

Oh… :flushed: right… an ooooops from me, too… :relaxed:

Agreed… :shushing_face:

2 Likes

You’ve spotted that there is a community at the top of the hill to the left, have you? We can see a roof. A clue? :wink:

1 Like