Generation zero ideas

If it’s the “most widely used assualt rifle in the world”, then it’s the AK47 - I think it’s a typo! He’s just got the 4 and the 7 the wrong way round. It looks like an AK47, which uses a shorter 7.62 round.

2 Likes

Well yes, it’s a cheap crappy thing you can find anywhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Say, how about this as idea for GZ: Mainland jumps from the past into the near future: 3058…?

Merely thinking out loud…

2 Likes

Well what like the robots are now so advanced or something like that?

1 Like

No, dinosaurs, sir.

Set in the future, wouldn’t you think, the machines would be slightly different from now, about 100 years from now?

1 Like

Yep the L96 I mentioned above although the Swedish version makes more sense :+1:

" The PSG - 90 is the Swedish adopted version of the British L96A1, or Artic Warfare (AW). " from Sniper Central .

Good read on this and other sniper rifles for those who are interested.

2 Likes

The AIAW L96A1 is a bolt-action sniper.
Now, having 2 hunting bolt action hunting rifles and a semi auto sniper rifle ingame, is there need for a bolt action driven sniper rifle?
I mean, we basically have this covered, I’d say?

Thoughts?

1 Like

The hunting rifles are quite weak civi models, the Anti Material .50cal is top tier power wise with nothing in the middle ground between.

If the PSG90 were implemented for 7.62 then you also get ammo commonality (with the pluses and minuses that brings).

I do agree with the ‘too many rifles’ view but would rather drop a hunting rife and put in a sniper to cover that middle ground.

1 Like

a survival wave game mode would be cool

1 Like

These are some of the ideas and suggestions that Should be thought about an maybe added in the future.

1 Like

I think that there should be more of a survival aspect and add a food and water bar and you can find food in abandon stores and also find water. I think another thing that would be awesome is to add building base building or just survival tools and things to purify water and cook food. At the farms and in the wild you could also find some kind of animal the you can kill to get food and cook it on a fire.

1 Like

So basically new version of Ark? No thanks

2 Likes

I’d love remote detonated explosives. Like C4 or such.

Oh and I would love to know more about what happened to Anderhage. (“Anderhage för HELVETE!”)

1 Like

No more like adding features like the forest has

1 Like

If boats could be implemented that would be amazing. We could travel to nearby islands and build our own bases. Also, could we be able to pick up a tank’s guns and build a little turret we could place down to use temporarily?

Lastly, I think a new experimental weapon should be added as well. Maybe a new pistol that could have rounds that explode on impact rather than the timed rounds that the shotgun uses.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I know that an experimental Magnus would complete everything I want in that game and turrets will be great if they add base building

3 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of an experimental bicycle. It would drive considerably faster and if you find car batteries you can give the bicycle a power surge for boost. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Speaking of guns…

Some of the old Swedish bunkers from the cold war had tank turrets. For example around airports it was used as base defense, including shooting at enemy airplanes if they land on the airstrip. For image see http://www.femorefortet.se/Skyltar/Varnkanon%20m74.pdf

It would be cool if we could operate one of these in the game :slight_smile:

If you want to see one IRL you can visit Femörefortet or Ljungby old military airfield.

2 Likes

Since both threads are active and are on the same topics of ideas for GZ I’ve merged them.

/Mod

2 Likes

I feel like throwabls like flares and also boom boxes and things like that should have perk that makes them last longer as it would be a great help and I also think this game would be great for a dlc that is a wave survival where you buy different guns and ammo from scraps you pick up from bots, and you could buy different little barricades like the watchtowers and makeshift walls you see around the game

1 Like