GenZero Lego creations

The bad thing is that for this build you need a the ball you only get fron a lego mindstorm

They are available to buy separately from other sources (Amazon for example).

Any 18mm (0.71") steel ball should be fine. 3/4" is too large.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the information!

yo, great builds! I guess I’ll have to break out my Legos again. :joy:

You did the best on the Harvester, it looks amazing!

Hi, I thought that since all of you guys made some cool Lego creations I would too - so here are some of my ideas and attempts at it (if you want an assembly diagram i will try to make one although probably non for the Tank) :slight_smile:

15 Likes

100% shiny metal machines with no paint would be awesome xd

it would also be kinda hard to get the bricks

If any of you have suggestions i will try to make some of them unless they are really hard and takes too much time.

oh sorry if I was confusing I meant Ingame shiny unpainted robots would be cool

oh well that makes more sence

and yes that would be awesome

What if someone could create a set of walls and defensive structures for resistance and fnix?
With some modells of runners and hunters and 4 minifigures for the players you could create a playable base assault/defense.
If done well you could post it on lego ideas and I would support it, as many others would do.

2 Likes

I did that for FNIX bases when they first came out

6 Likes

7 Likes

I can picture how that would look. Lemme bust out my Legos and give it a try. I might have to use Mega Bloks for some of the structures and I’ll definitely use Mega Bloks for the characters since they are much more detailed. Their weapons can be modded too.

Has an Apocalypse Tank been made yet?

Poor boy in blue! This helmet won’t help much…

Man, your creation turned out really cool! Can you number the bricks used?

The problem is that the apocalypse color doesn´t really exist (at least not in real parts, the 3d program I use lets me color the parts that wouldn´t be possible with real bricks)