Get the ammo i want?

What were you carrying there? Our local CCF used to have the L85/A1s and later A2s, but you chaps seem to have something else.

Hi, I don’t know how much time you spent reading before you wrote, but this forum is different to most - we do mutual support a lot and we don’t do trolling at all. Everyone will help you with no matter what problem (I have a couple of guys on another thread trying very hard to increase my framerate).

So, steady, Tiger, and all will be well.

3 Likes

Let’s give him some slack since he’s just appeared. This post is right - let’s help him. He may well be a refugee from forums less nice than ours. :smiley:

3 Likes

Lee Enfield .303 - wartime vintage. I used to use mine for Full Bore Target Shooting (Rifle Team) as well, and the .303 gauge wouldn’t even fit through it - brand new… Then later they were rechambered for 7.62…

1 Like

Loot box ammo is primarily dictated by your arms at hand, secondarily determined by the area in the game you’re in
So if you bring an AG4 with you into a house, you may find 7.62 but even if you bring the M49 with you, you’ll only find ammo in military installations
FNIX runners are good for HEDPs and slugs
Military soldier corpses are great for 5.56mm
FNIX hunters and tanks are more likely to drop .50 BMG
Military tanks and hunters tend to drop 7.62 and occasionally 5.56.
You can also scavenge weapon ammo from weapons in the world itself

Good point, it is even region dependent. I find .50 cal in ammo crates in the Marshlands on a regular basis, while basically never in the Forest region. While carrying a PVG90 of course.

if your on xbox I can hook you up with stockpiles of HEDP rockets or 50.BMG if not ill see if I can get a middle man to help.
I can supply you with 20 rockets or 40-80 rounds of either AP or FMJ
let me know mate

It’s all right, mate! I’m just having a rant - I’m known for it, and they are always about ammunition in one form or another. Find .50 cal now, but very few rockets. But I haven’t got space in the plundra for more - 'cos it’s full of 7.62! The ammo algorithm is random (I think it’s controlled by a rogue Runner) and mine is just nasty!

But thanks for the offer… :smiley:

If you find ammo boxes. Equip the m49 and plant the ammo box. And there you go. 3 free rockets :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I use those for .50 cal - 30 rounds of armour-piercing - every one a coconut :coconut: !!

1 Like

Try FOA 2 and the bunkers. “Skvadern” is a good place for explosives

1 Like

Normyra for explosives, Stenmyra naval base (?) for weapons. But that wicked algorithm keeps following me about…

1 Like

You know the north command bunkers can have many useful items and weapons right? Mountain, Marshlands and North Coast command bunkers are a gold mine, and as already told the Normyra Base. You should also check the Underground Naval base in the Mountain Region.

I’ve been to them all! Soldiers are sometimes good for rockets, but they are generally away from safe-houses, so take some time. And I keep forgetting where they are and have to look! The ones at the bridge are generally carrying some ('cos that’s where you get the 5* 84mm)…

Sometimes they are indeed, also carrying the anti tank weapon is a must for the random weapon ammo appearance . The chance for rocket and smoke ammo multiplies a lot.

Yeah, FOA 2 is the big compound north of Norrmyra

I`m going to regret this…but anyone can get inside of it…hope they don´t patch it, it serves as a small ammo depot, enjoy while you can guys and gals.

It’s not that big of a deal, less then what you find in the typical (northern) bunker.

I [quote=“Mr_A1992, post:58, topic:19057, full:true”]
I`m going to regret this…but anyone can get inside of it…hope they don´t patch it, it serves as a small ammo depot, enjoy while you can guys and gals.
[/quote]

I think we’re fine. If we weren’t meant to get in they would have probably patched it already.

Hope so :sweat_smile: