Getting stuck in containers!

I’ve currently gotten stuck in a container in Åsö coordinates -862.272, 2022.562 just outside the warehouse. There is a ammo box in there, when your crouch to go in and get it. You are instantly trapped within the container. :frowning:

1 Like

This may happen, it is not the only place in the game, I’d guess. Don’t bite off more than you can chew, would be my advice. Or fast-travel out of it, or carry a field radio.

Also there are many containers containing loot boxes which you can’t reach. Because the containers are on top of other containers.

If you desire this to be fixed at some point, it would be helpful to provide world and map screenshots for such cases.

3 Likes

Platform:
PC
Description:
Stuck inside a shipping container at Viktorp homestead coordinates 1710 4115
Steps To Reproduce:
Opened container and jumped in, unable to get out.
Images / Videos:
N/A
Host or Client:
SOLO
Players in your game:
Specifications:
Win10 PRO
i7 7700
16G
GTX1070

**Platform: PC Win 0

**Description: Movement bug, sometimes on entering a container I got stuck no movement allowed. Also another situation where I jumped out of container on lorry. I got stuck under container door again no movement in any direction allowed. Only solution was to respawn ant nearest safehouse.

Steps To Reproduce:

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:

Players in your game:

Specifications:

Few same issue topics merged.

//Mod

Ive got the same situation. Heres a screenshot.

Hello everyone :wave:

We have a fix for this in the next patch and the fix should address all cases of this (fix all containers).

If you still find cases like this (getting stuck in containers) after the next patch please post in this topic, including a map screenshot of the location as well as a screenshot of the container, and we’ll make sure to get those specific cases fixed as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting!

1 Like

Hi dude, just in passing talking about stuck - I keep getting stuck under Viggen Wings in the little airports. Have to drop a radio and Fast Travel to it - cannot duck, go prone, jump or run. If I haven’t got a radio I have to drop a grenade at my feet and blow myself out. No big deal - just to flag it.

Platform: Windows

Description:
Got stuck behind some boxes in a container.

Steps To Reproduce:
Vault over the boxes in the back of the container (probably easiest to do from where the boxes almost intersect towards the inner corner of the container).

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Solo (Host)

Players in your game: 1

Specifications: N/A

Thread necro, and wrong game.

Time to close this one.

//Mod