Glitch preventing me finishing DLC

Hi, just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem. I’m unable to complete 2 story arc’s in the DLC, these are “Last Resort” and “Nothing But The Snow”. Both are about dispatching certain machines, the issue is that I have killed the Tank for “Last Resort” and the three hunters on “Nothing but the Snow” but the quest will not complete as the still show markers for nonexistent machines to kill (please see pictures). All I have is the icon (the blast one) telling me there is still an enemy to kill, this icon is just floating in the air. There is no point in me continuing with the DLC (or possibly with the main game), I have invested 101 hours in game play.

Regards

Greg

Have you tried restarting the game?

I had same problem in the mission “Law of the land” (only one machine instead of four) and restart solved it.

1 Like

When you say restart, do you mean deleting current progress and starting a again or just quitting and restarting, as I’ve had these problems since Sunday 2nd Feb.

Regards

Greg

Here is an earlier thread on this topic:

1 Like

Restart means restart :wink: but I guess since 2nd Feb. you’ve already did that many times.

Just a few, I think I’ll leave the DLC until the next update.