Gnomes Mask and Gnomes Pod ¡Mysteries!

God damn right he is.
Why else would he start erecting random walls all over the map :wink:

1 Like

Gnomes I can’t tell because I didn’t search for them but I encountered the “usual” Tick-spawning-battle somewhere south of Björntunet Hotel and the obligatory crash afterwards…
So yeah, Himfjäll seems to be also infested…

1 Like

Sounds like advertising with bugs (unwanted surprise) :rofl:
Or are them indeed a feature? :thinking:

2 Likes

Look at that. Maybe something’s being done about the gnomes :thinking:

If anyone still hunts these then the South Coast region has a couple of great potential gnome houses for hunting / farming.

This particular location has at least 3x gnome spawns that are always accessible due to multiple doors being permanently open. You can’t get locked out of here.

4 Likes

Rest easy fellow gnome hunters. Even after the Sept 15th hotfix the gnomes are still here.

Similar symptoms still apply (some items can’t be interacted with etc.) but I had to go out of my way to try to trigger them, even with all of my FNIX bases.

However, this particular gnome was in a house that I could destroy the fuse box of and I had to open the door to access, so not quite as disruptive but there were nearby doors I couldn’t open.

2 Likes

It’s good that doors can be interacted with, at least. Feels like that’s how it should be.

1 Like

It’s not all doors. For example in that room I couldn’t use the internal door and the room directly above couldn’t entered. Nearby buildings also had some doors I couldn’t open.

It was the usual disruption that led me to looking closer, also machine explosions close to the gnome tend to feature more “spinning” debris. Something I noticed on the previous update too.

1 Like

Anybody know the best way to get gnome ticks as of right now?

My guess would be Hagaboda as there are still Gnomes to be found in the usual suspect houses…

Hmm… anyone seen a Gnome lately ? I haven’t seen them for weeks now, no matter what I do in Hagaboda. Seems they’re gone since the Death from above update & missions !? :man_shrugging:

Sad thing, the only one I still need is the silver/gold mask. :confused:

As the gnomes seemed to be an indicator for an unstable game, we could be glad not to meet them actually.

2 Likes

Has anyone been able to find any more gnome ticks?

Nope

(20 chr barrier…)

they have all been abducted by the Firebirds & taking back to Roswell New Mexico HighWay Marker 51

any word on our little friends :partying_face: I have not seen any gnome ticks in about a year, with each new update I sometimes will look around, but it does appear that they are gone, owell, it is what it is

Gnomes? What gnomes? Were there ever any gnomes?

:sunglasses:

1 Like

:wink: I guess they were aducted by the firebird’s & taken back to gnome planet

What?
No, they are even controlling the wolves, Lynx and firebirds.

The next try of the gnomes to free their land off FNIX and the evil humen.

The garden is not enough!

Muahahahaha.

I for one welcome our new Gnome overlords…