Guess where it is? (refering to recent tweet)

And investigator and historian. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Fair few clues on that one. Found the same room at Ani 126 Ostra Mark. Nice cache of ammo boxes all around that little airport.

2 Likes

This one looks like the house just a little west along the road from the Kyrkhojden safe house.

1 Like

Man, I found that one pretty tough. Went around all the darn ports before I realised some of the military complexes had a similar concrete. Is it the helipad at Ripan?

1 Like

I think this one is also still outstanding? It looks like the office at Dyviks Udde Ferry Pier

1 Like

Correct… Btw anL comes from Anläggning :coffee:

Again Correct…

Once again correct… You are actually looking at the lines of the Letter H.

All correct. Well done. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not much to go on besides the fact that these concrete columns in military barracks are exceptionally rare.

Two tractor wheels in a row… eh well two things are always in a row. :laughing:

Not sure what that cross sign means, maybe do not cross… :joy:

It’s a sign for a railway crossing. How it made it’s way to Östertörn is anyone’s idea.

2 Likes

a tipped over tractor missing the tractor imagine, kinda like floating objects that were meant to have a table, but someone forgot to add the table

the sign has 4 corners to hold up street signs with nails or screws

Easy peasy… Two connected light poles

Not sure, but somehow I think it’s next to the bike race start.

1 Like

That’s indeed the place. The poles Illuminate the starting point.

1 Like

That has to be the one at Tärnboda Skans, in the eastern part right below the festival site

1 Like

That’s right, it is exactly there. :coffee:

i’ve seen light poles in the middle of streets before :flushed: and when closer examination I’ve noticed the light poles were there first because of the asphalt around the light poles, so when roads were built, the road construction guys laying the asphalt down didn’t go around, instead just layed the asphalt there and to dry around the light poles, :cold_sweat:, because, the road couldn’t have come first, no cracks around the asphalt touching the poles

Remember seeing this barrel chair?

somebody trapped a tick in there, didn’t have anything else to cover the barrel with close by, :confused: maybe couple people didn’t wanna give away there location with smoke in the air, :thinking: maybe a kid hides in there