Guess where it is? (refering to recent tweet)

Maybe… But the question is: where?

never seen it before :weary: but the sign to the far left, says a road there, a T road , I’ll look at my map later and look for T roads, also close to mountains

And don’t forget about the fence.

Here one, I myself do not know anymore. :crazy_face: I made the “REA” picture in '21. Rea means Sale in Swedish. So I have been skip hopping to find it again, but there are a lot of rubbish skips. So easiest is to just happen to stumble over it without having to look for it.

Edit: I found the location, without stumbling, re-posted the picture with more clues.:coffee:

Fun fact: The rubbish skips at post offices have a post office logo on them.

2 Likes

There’s snowy trees in the background, so likely somewhere up north. And there’s one of those cabins…

Damn, this one is tricky.

2 Likes

It could also be on Himfjäl.
I wanted to examine if the red building just is one of the familiar shacks or maybe a building like they’re just found on Himfjäl, but I didn’t have time yet.

1 Like

It’s not on Himfjäll. The first picture I posted with “Greeting from …” because I did not know then where it was. When I found the location I updated the picture.

Hint: If I would have looked backwards on that picture, I would see that I’m close to water.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t notice that yet.

I see.
I’m currently guessing that it’s the southern shore of Avern Lake. You’re looking east, the shore is left of you, a mountain with trees in the background… But I’ll have to take a look to prove that.

2 Likes

That’s correct, it’s next to the two red cabins west of Helgaryd church. :+1:

1 Like

Not a campfire, but a lampfire.

1 Like

I’m sure you know where this hexagon bench arrangement is found. :coffee:

Evie’s house has been vacant for a while, hopefully she hasn’t been caught in a crossfire!

That’s the doghouse at Länntorp, next to Saltholmen church :wink:

1 Like

That’s correct. You didn’t saw Evie running about or godforbid found her killed in a ditch?

1 Like

No, sadly Evie still seems to be on the run… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Do you know where this is? :coffee:

There are not many locations with a small lake surrounded by wood and a safehouse in the southwest.

Is it Älgsjön?

Nope, it’s not there. Look for tree trunk in the water.

Finally stumbled over it ! :crazy_face: That has to be the little storage roughly southwest of Arkelstorp safehouse in the north coast region…

1 Like

Right on the money. :coffee: