In one of the Resistance bases you can build, I was shooting out of a Hunting Tower when it suddenly was destroyed. This was never a feature before so I began trying to figure out why, and so far I have noticed the N60, Auto. 5, N9 Hand gun and other guns I have yet to test - deal damage to structures even if it is not hitting the structure. You can shoot out of a hunting tower, over small walls, or even standing on top of a tall wall and shooting will damage it really fast.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Arrive at Tyloveden Resistance base.
- Place Hunting Tower or other structure to stand on.
- Equip N60 (or test for other guns, as some do not damage structures.)
- Shoot at the Horizon or any target of choosing.
- Structure should be damaged.
Images / Videos:
Host or Client:
I was hosting a single player game
Players in your game:
Windows 10 (64 bit)
Intel(R) Core™ i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB