Halloween Has Come to Generation Zero!

@interpol

If there is a particular outfit you are looking for it might be useful to know that the outfits are tied to certain type of machines. If you are looking for the slayer outfit for instance, it is tied to Harvesters whereas the stalker items seem to be tied to tanks. Hunters seem to give the winter outfits and runner seems to give “vampire” related clothing. I am pretty sure about this as I am currently only missing six of the items.

3 Likes

The drop of new apparel items was decent in my PS4 Pro experience. Played for about 4 hours this morning and got 8 of them (iirc). Nevertheless, I would welcome the option to purchase individual items (or reasonable priced bundles) after the 4th of November. I hate microtransactions as much as the next Joe but I am also a sucker for such trivial stuff like clothing - at least in this game. Must be the 80s vibe. :wink:

It is a strong word, but so are my feelings for this game. I haven’t had this much fun in a game for years, I even bought a brand new computer recently just for GZ to run better. Generation Zero is honestly game of the year for me, so it sucks to feel like I’m missing out on content.

That would be one solution, though I rather they’d leave it as rare loot. It’s such a nice feeling when a game rewards you for playing it… I’m perfectly fine with the DLC clothing packs, but it would feel a bit greedy to be charged for something that used to be free. Besides, having everything unlocked right away just isn’t the same as finding an item you’ve wanted for a long time as loot.

Thank you! Excellent information. I’ll focus on the Hunters then.

1 Like

On the topic of clothing, is there a fedora in the game?

Where do I commonly find Harvesters and Tanks for clothes?

Harvesters are more rare than they were a few updates ago. I find that Bockhyttan, Muskudden, ANL 118 Färela, Stenmyra, Littorp, Österviks Industriområde and Överby Airbase are good locations for Harvesters. Muskudden, Stenmyra, Littorp and Överby are good for tanks as well.

Happy hunting!

1 Like

Fedora? Yes, a leather one.

1 Like

I killed 15 (!) Military Harvesters in the Farmlands region, one after the other, the other day. They’re swarming there, for some reason. Like @pennywise said, the area around Bockhyttan is also full of 'em these days.

2 Likes

15 in one place? I wouldn’t survive that!

1 Like

This days i can only find tanks, and worst usually there are 2 of them

Btw, which machines drop Jason mask, Jason outfit, and Freddy outfit?

Jason = Stalker —> Tanks
Freddy = Slayer —> Harvesters

2 Likes

Tell me something people, is it normal for you only 1 in 5 harvesters to carry a Halloween gear?
(The same with tanks, destroyed 3 today and none dropped stalker gear)

:25 m after my post another tank and harvester without any Halloween gear, strange…

1 Like

How come we don’t have Michael Myers mask (Halloween)?

It does seem to be a bit of a rare drop. I suggest, kill some Rivals, get a better gun, then go on a rampage killing Machines either in the Archipelago where they’re easier to take down, or the Farmlands.

3 Likes

Say hello to Frederica :laughing:

3 Likes

please do not make these available as purchasable DLC. I wouldn’t mind another event later on that reopened them up as available drops but letting us buy them takes away the whole point of working hard to earn them. I say this as someone that knows I will not be able to find them all in time.

2 Likes

I agree with @kakarron. It takes away of our time and effort to hunt down machines and find Halloween apparels. That goes for nothing if they put Halloween DLC in the store.

1 Like

Seeing as the Antarctic jacket has caused a bit of a bother, perhaps it could be worth extending the Halloween event another week or two? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes can it be extended until the ’ inventory button bug ’ is fixed , as i and many others can not access our map or inventory , no looting no loading no fast travel , please xezr lad give the devs a nudge aye cheers all :+1: