Health increase skill is broken ? Under survival tree

have noticed this skill is absolutely useless as your health still sits at 100 and so their is no increase as the skills discription i will post a photo or if someone does it before i do thanks when i can as the robots chew your health fast due to the skill not working and health sits at 100 even when its maxed this skill should increase your health to 200 as it takes 2 skill points and does absolutely nothing to your health in any way

i don’t think it’s broken the game is just not very clear in what our stats are. your maximum health may increase but we only see the % of health we have, not how many hit points we have left

1 Like

Unless I’m delusional, it’s not actually broken. The way they display health is stupid (it’s always listed as a percentage of max HP), but the skill does appear to work correctly if you note damage hor healing from medkits both before and after.

1 Like

The health upgrade does work. when you upgrade it your health gains a 10% buff to damage, then 20 and 30 succeeding. the first level is unnoticeable, 2nd is more worthwhile but in reality if you choose that skill you need to aim to max it out to see any real benefit which is a big investment of skill points,

1 Like

Im pretty sure it dose not work as the description on the skill states that it increases health points but your max only goes 100 hp ive maxed the skill and your health sits at 100 when fully healed so their is no increase or change to your hp cap what so ever as the description says

It works. Health is 100% "maximum. It increases with 10% but it’s still shown as 100%. But you can see when you use a medkit that it heals less than before. Because you have increased health.

@Terrorrobot is correct. The game displays health as a percentage of max in the HUD, but conveniently forgot to add the ‘%’ sign. Check Health pack stacking if you want specific healing values you should expect to see based on how many points you put into the skill.

1 Like