HEDP Rocket Schematic Under Floor (IGA Facility revamped)

lets hope it has been 2 months and the HEDP Schematic is still buried under IGA Facility.

1 Like

This is issue is known since Feb? Oh boy… I reallly start to regret giving this game a second chance.

4 Likes

Yes, massively urgent. One of the most urgent bugs on the list I would imagine.

2 Likes

agreed. i looked still where it is. under IGA Facility

Everyone!! Bug has been fixed with Patch 1.30 out

Video location included

1 Like

GGs, great find. It looks like the devs are actually paying attention to bug reports now.

They are paying attention as best they can. But you can’t be everywhere at once so cut them some slack. It’s not as if this issue was critical.

5 Likes

Sorry if i’m late with this, but it’s right outside the door ha ha on a cardboard box! :joy: I just found it! :+1:

Yep, it was made accessible again in New Dawn.

1 Like

Yep! Thank goodness! I love the HEDP and now i have the experimental launcher that shoots 2 at a time! :metal::sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

i know i’ve already found it and now i have all common ammo schematics, except some DLC Weapons.

How do you mean that?
Didn’t you buy the dlc weapons?
Because the schematics for their ammo is there from beginning on, if you bought them.

1 Like

only the resistance pack and another i forgot the name of.

Well, that’s one thing…I guess. I haven’t been on in about a year, pretty much just gave up on this game. But hey, they fixed the dance in a base project…except they also changed the rules on bases so I lost my mountain top base. And you have to take over at least two bases to get enough tokens to build one base (designed the the GOP, I guess) and ALL the bases on my map are neutral so I can’t get any tokens. I logged on for the first time in a very long time and found that I can dance in a base I no longer have. I lasted about 15 minutes and then, once I realized I can’t build on the mountain base because I don’t have any tokens, I sat back and looked at my screen and then just logged off. Nice that I can get the recipe, though.

2 Likes

I don’t see the reference to the topic…

Yes, this newly created bug really is a bad thing in your case.

Now you would have to play the game for some time to get fnix bases spawned to be able to destroy them to get tokens to be able to claim a control point to become able to dance in your base…

You should better have reported this as own topic or at least at the topic regarding the last update.

That’s ok, i got the HEDP schematic but it’s not showing up in my journal or on the craft bench, so, par for the course. Working as intended.

Did you really get THIS schematic or just the one at this location the topic is about?

There was a change in the crafting system in Dangerous Experiments update. Schematics now can be unlocked with schematic points and don’t have to be found in the world. The locations in the world where the schematics were are now used for getting schematic points. You can also earn them by crafting something in a specific category.

So you probably just picked up schematic points.

Head to the log screen for your schematics. There you can now unlock missing schematics. Sometimes you additionally need some ressources, but in general just schematic points.
For example if you craft ammo for a certain number of times, you earn schematic points. It’s like a crafting experience system which enables you to unlock more to craft.

I went to where that schematic is on my alt char and it’s not there for him so do they cross chars on the same world, too? God damn I hate major rule changes in the middle of a game, it always ends up screwing people.
I got it and made enough corrosive to get the points to open up the hedp. I see how it works, now. Thanks for the tip. Still not happy about it since I had already gone through the map and gotten most of the ammo schematics I wanted.
And yes it counts for all chars in that world, it appears.

This has always been that way.
Good to hear there’s no issue for you.

Closing because this is not an issue anymore :slight_smile: