HEDP Rocket Schematic Under Floor (IGA Facility revamped)

The schematics for the HEBP rockets are under the floor in the room where they used to be stored in the IGA Industrial Facility. The room that the schematic was in is locked off so the schematic shouldn’t be in this room but me and a friend glitched through the wall and can see the schematic floating under the floor.

1 Like

So my friend just picked up the game and was bringing him t get he hedp schematic in iga industrial facilty but whe i got to where it was supposed to be i found the door blocked off and inaccessible, im just looking for clarification here as i saw nothing in the patch notes about schematics being moved, so i want to know if his was an oversight on it being blocked or if it was moved somewhere else, thank you

It’s likely the schematic has been moved since the area was revamped recently. It should be somewhere in the vicinity, they are often moved to a location close by.

I have the same issue. I’ve had the game since early January and have never been able to find this schematic. It’s the last one I need too. I don’t like admitting this, but I’ve spent about 4 hours today trying to find it lol

If anyone finds it, please let me know. Cheers.

Any idea which schematic it is? Turns out, I haven’t got it either so I’ll head on over and scour the place until I find it, then report it here.

The high explosive dual purpose rounds for the Granatgevar m/49.

1 Like

Ive had 3 vets confirm with me where it was supposed to be at 2123, 53 but theyve either moved it or overlooked it as we spent 3 hours and found nothing

1 Like

Looks like we’ve found out what the issue is. I’m merging the other thread to this one.

//Mod

HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO FIND THIS OR KNOW HOW WE CAN I GET IT.
haVE THEY FIXED THIS YET OR IS IT LIKE THE CONSTANT GAME CRASHES OR THE BUGGED MISSIONS?

Chill with the caps lock.

It’s been confirmed the schematic was not moved when the area was revamped.
For that matter it’s weekend, and the issue is not that serious so we’ll probably have
to wait until the next patch for a fix.

As for other issues, they are aways worked on.

1 Like

The IGA industrial facility is not open, and I am unable to get the HEDP rounds for the rockets. I’ve tried all sorts, even done all missions to see if that would work, but it’s just blocked off, and I cannot get in at all.

This issue has already been reported. Moving to main thread.

//Mod

Have you seen that there are several

Spoiler

“parkour trails”

in IGA, one of which might have the schematic.

same aswell. found the area (thanks to Wired Gaming a youtuber) for showing where all schematics are located. found the area and same result on console. blocked off by various barrels, boxes, pallets and explosive barrels. i know its the original location but i do not know where its new location is. i scoured the entire facility and couldn’t find it.

have you found the new location?

Sorry, but I can’t go look for it, because I have collected all schematics already long ago. They won’t show for me anymore.

1 Like

i hope theres a fix for this. its the only spot that has the schematic. i scoured all of the facility and found only one parkour trail.

also there is new equipment schematics but there is one in particular i am looking for. the aderaneline shot.

also i give up on trying to get the HEDP.

i dont think the aderaneline shot schematic is currently in game, i was told by a dev it was a teaser that they release all the new schematic plans but they are coming in the dlc

2 Likes

really? well i am disappointed. its hard finding aderaneline shots.