Here’s s movie tip!

Apparently the swedish kind-of-independent-kickstarter action thriller ”The Unthinkable” has been released internationally.

I think it might be of some interrest to fans of the GZ setting. It contains an attack on Sweden, bunkers and ”BJORN” cars, even though they’re called ”SAAB” in this movie. :smile:

I think it’s pretty cool for being a first time full length movie from a couple of dudes financing it from a kickstarter campaign!

4 Likes
  • Cloverfield in Sweden
1 Like

It’s a really good movie, especially considering the budget and the talented people behind it. Of course I saw it before I purchased GZ, to hype me up to the mindset of Sweden being threatened and it worked wonders.

They’ve got a youtube channel called Crazy Pictures.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s some impressive work, especially the CG and VFX.

My name is actually in the credits as a backer of the project! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Seen on Facebook…

BLACK CRAB is a Swedish action thriller set in a post-apocalyptic world torn apart by war. During a long, harsh winter, six soldiers embark on a covert mission across a frozen archipelago, risking their lives to transport a mysterious package that could end the war. As they enter hostile enemy

4 Likes

It’s out…