Homebase Gone, Update February 21.02.2023

and the sad thing is i’m always seeing lots of complaints and how do they fix it? they don’t respond and give us updates we don’t need we need bug fixes and for our games to be compromised by updates

I believe that would be correct. Tyloveden is after all the first base in the game.

1 Like

Yes, no one asked for new beginner intro missions or photos of safehouses that dont serve for anything( at least those did not delete my current safehouses…)
Its not the first time something like this happened after an update:

• Corrupted saves
  • Missing safehouses
  • Missing loot
  • Crashes
  • Missions no longer Working

Have they ever heard about testing a product before releasing it?

2 Likes

That’s a bit harsh. This update contained several bugfixes that got heavy attention by the community.
Not everything can be checked during testing, for example we normally only focus on new and/or changed content.

@Mr_A1992 It’s been stated several times that the development team has different branches for QA and content creation. Don’t assume that bugfixing is ignored just to create new content. The latter (story content) is something that is requested almost daily, so don’t jump on the gun and throw a bunch of baseless accusations. That’s not fair.

And there are so many factors to the various issues that people experience, some may not have them at all. Just bundling them together as an argument against the development process isn’t fair either.

8 Likes

You have been here only 6 more months than me.
You know very well many updates were a BIG MESS , 2022 was a beter year, that il admit, but its been a very bumpy ride since the beggining, i am not out of line nor exaggerating.
Its understanding that it really sucks to be in the position of losing a lot of stuff, and one has to wonder, maybe next time I will lose my weapons when they decide to introduce weapon cabinets or get a new storage system ? (example)
You never know what happens with the next update and its not normal for this situation to keep happening year after year.
That is all i have to say, at least now we have a new reason to play more, get extra resources for the base lol

3 Likes

Guys Guys! Please stop fighting.

Let’s keep this civil and non personal
I doubt we will get usefull info otherwise… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Actually hilarious. I cannot remember a GZ update that did not have a new major issue affecting the majority of players. Base is gone.

At least we got new camos though :skull:

4 Likes

Yeah, I know. But there have been many positives as well. And I do believe the developers are trying their best with what they have, based what I’ve experienced as a tester.

But enough banter now, this is a bug report after all, not a discussion topic.
I’ll make sure the devs are aware of this issue :+1:

5 Likes

My Tyloveden Base is gone as well. But i will wait and abandon tis area for a time till the devs got a fix for that. Shit happens. It’s nothing to get upset :wink:

2 Likes

I lost one of my bases which unfortunately was be used for storage! Lost tons of ammo and med kits! Plus who know how much resources was tied up in making of that base! I have other bases that seem to be fine. Idk what happened?

Yeah my base is gone to (Tyloveden) and this stings because I just reached 100k rounds of 7.62 (FMJ & AP) in the base (paired with around 5000 50.cal rounds, 1200 first aid kits, 78 adrenaline shots and 2 semla). I am on PC and this is the only base that was affected.

Lost several bases also which contained tons of item that took months to collect. Pretty much means that I’m done with the game

1 Like

Which of the bases did you lose?

Lol.

I don’t believe that more bases than the original initial homebase are affected by this bug.

It probably is an issue with the new introduction mission for base defenses (and assaults) which should just affect the one and only homebase (Tylöveden).

By the way… All the stuff you all stored in your bases is stuff, you just stored there but never needed. There is more than enough to find in the world. And at least you may craft everything you really need.

I had all possible 14 bases, but just the first, Tylöveden, got lost. Because of the mentioned reason…

Yes, it’s sad to lose a base of the first hour (of basebuilding in gz), but that could also happen by doing base defense on hardest level. Well, the feeling of losing a base in a battle is a little bit different… But the effect is the same.

Storing stuff isn’t the purpose of the bases or the game in whole.

2 Likes

I play on Pc and logged into today and It spawned me in one of my base’s that no longer exist! Lost the whole base plus tons of med kits and ammo that was stored. Any ideas on what can be done?

It’s a known issue.
I’m afraid, but I think there is nothing we can do.

Only possible solution could be to have a backup of the safegame file which you could recover after the next update, in hope that the issue is fixed then.

But I wouldn’t mind about those ressource. Base defense isn’t the core of the game and the ressources can be restored just by playing the game on and on. There is more ammo than you can store out there and even healthpacks can be found in almost every machine. Don’t forget about crafting. And adrenaline is the easiest thing to craft.

Stay cool and fight on.

1 Like

Known issue. Moved to main thread.

//Mod

I lost the first base building base. I did’t store anything there… that’s a good thing as I didn’t lose anything… but a lot of cement in the walls. :smile: It appears that all the rest of my bases are still standing.

I have had a problem with not receiving any loot from some finx bases I have annihilated yesterday and today.

I just sucked it up and rebuilt. I lost two trailers full of medical supplied but those are easily replenished and my other bases are full of supplies as well. Base building materials are recoverable as well, so more assaults and defenses to do :slight_smile:

it is something yk get upset about when you lose everything you’ve been storing there lol