Homebase Gone, Update February 21.02.2023

Everyone.

Maybe we should just see it as a feature of the game… FNIX is guilty. It destroyed our oldest or strongest bases and our greatest storages for unneeded ammo.

Nothing else would it look like, if we would really lose a base defense mission against FNIX. BAM, everythings gone.

I just logged in for the first time in a few weeks, and also have been affected by this bug.

Tyloveden base
PC
Steam

1 Like

Yeah I lost everything at tyloveden cp, 5 turrets full of emp rockets and not a thing returned to my storage. This is the second time I lost everything from this cp from a bug or bad development.

Never again store too many stuff in turrets, i always advised people its not safe and its not intended as a storage, just as a boost to static defenses.

2 Likes

Platform: PC/Xbox1 (I used both but I started it on Xbox if that helps)

Description: The base I had made originally from the first introduction of base build got deleted or removed from the game at some point within the past few months. I hadn’t been on in a while and wanted to get back into it after the February Update. (I hopped off before the Recon update and returned to the FEB update). I don’t know if this is from the base building updates or just a corruption. I can still play the world just fine but the base is gone like it didn’t exist along with any material stored within the defenses.

Steps To Reproduce: unknown

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:

Players in your game: just myself but my friends join occasionally

Specifications:

Moved to main topic covering the issue.

//Mod

I lost the tyloveden control point when I logged in after not playing for a few weeks and now I have to buy it back with command points. I play on ps5.

Moved to thread covering the issue.

//Mod

After completing the mission “behind the curtain” my whole base had disappeared

Tyloveden home base?

Yeah. It’s due to the mess up that they developers did when they messed around with the mission to get the home base. They added the mission to the bunker instead of doing it where it usually started so everyone lost their home base unfortunately.

Did you solve this problem?

Moved to thread covering the issue.

//Mod

[Community Reported] Tylöveden Control Point no longer resets when launching the game after updating. This will sadly not reinstate already lost bases.

I really loved that one…

Like players on XBox that actually played the game had a choice to update or not…

Game updated back then, loaded up to play as usual, months of materials, stored ammo gone.

Dev response…Oops, sorry! Please buy out new DLC.

Yeah…sure.

4 Likes

i’m guessing this isn’t going to be resolved? that sucks after i bought all the dlcs this game has to offer tjey take away my base

1 Like

No, they didn’t take away your base.
It was a bug and the devs try to find a way to compensate all players.
That’s more than usual in this industry.

1 Like

well i don’t see my base but i see a update so yes they did take away my base even if they didn’t mean to it’s fine bc of them and it’s been quite a while and still nothing has changed

Better late than never… i think.

Just noticed my Tylöveden resistance base is gone. Only lost if building materials and some ammo in pillboxes. Nothing major lost, except some time went for building it.