How can you start a new game?

I just wanted to know if it’s possible to start a new game after you start playing, because I don’t know if you delete all characters that it starts over from scratch (resetting quests as an example).

No answer but, I would like to know that too.:grinning:

If you’re on PC you can disable Steam Cloud Synchronisation and then delete your “Avalanche Studios” folder in your Windows “Documents” folder. The game will create a new folder.

Oh, and you might want to backup your original first :stuck_out_tongue:

What about if you’re on console?

If the new consoles are anything like the previous generation, then you can maybe go into your storage options, in your PS4/XboxOne, back up your save, manually and then delete it? I don’t have a current gen console to try that, though, and Sony/Microsoft probably have their own cloud storage backups too, that might just re-download your old saves, anyway.

If you really don’t care about your current save then it’s worth experimenting, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

The devs did answer this question in the steam forums, all you need to do is delete your old character in the game by pressing Character then whatever button it says for delete :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info,but I don’t have a good pc to play any of the newer games, just can’t afford it.

If you’re playing on PS4 you can just go into storage then saves and delete the saved data thus resetting game progress and allowing you to select new game. If you want to play solo you don’t even have to delete your old save, just create a new user, login as that user and start a new game from there.

by steam forums it was jsut the forum teh typed about it on it will work for the game even if on ps4 or xbox.