How many locations are there to be discovered?

If 8 people committed and took a region each it could be done.

It’s a lot for one person to pull together - but I think for clarity down the line one should be done.

2 Likes

lets get a team together

1 Like

Can you load up your map and check a safe house for me?

1 Like

Dammit i loaded it up and got into a massive fight and completely forgot :pensive: :neutral_face:

1 Like

Any safe house - pop the co ordinates here

1 Like

Or you can look all the safehose co-ords from here: How many safe houses are there?

1 Like

I wish it was as simple as that.

I’ve got some guys my end now checking. I didn’t realise 15 seconds of someones time was too much to ask - but I will follow this up shortly to explain. Hopefully a simple answer to a weird scenario my end.

1 Like

Right, follow up time.

Not one single safe house listed above is the same co-ordinates as my game.

I checked with 4 other Xbox players, last night and despite all of us running v.1831033 - somehow all have different co-ordinates. I’m happy to chuck the " Xbox Safe House Locations" in a thread - but it will only be a picture of them all written down along side the guide above.

1 Like

@AliasDJA

How different?

Like, drastically different?

1 Like

Well, they are all different so unless console is meant to have its own set of co-ordinates I’d say it’s pretty drastic that there are multiple versions of a map.

3 Likes

@AliasDJA

Whoa. Just…whoa.

1 Like

mans made a whole list.

1 Like

The coordinates aren’t exact, but approximate. If I use them I always get to the right place. How do you take exact coords? I stand in front of what i see and put my mouse in the middle of my pointer, and read the coords. So it not a different map but my work is obviously not good enough. I just finished an extensive list of locations with the same aprox. coords. If they get you to the right place, isn’t that ok?

2 Likes

yeah it is fine. adds to the fun a bit as well.

1 Like

O btw, my stats now state that I have discovered 289 locations, and I have completed 288. My list has more locations since there are also location that do not count in the Locations tally.

2 Likes

As Mark said, of course it fine. Remember - my original journey started trying to find Farstaborg.

It wasn’t until I looked at Yttervik that I saw it wasn’t the same as my co-ordinates.

For reference, they appear in the bottom right of the map when in birds-eye view mode. I do find it weird though how same version, same platform, same level, different map co-ordinates for safe houses.

Weird

1 Like

What’s going on with the locations route map then - is anyone taking the project on 100%

1 Like

I think I have a close to complete list, but we can never know. Still trying to add a mark to each location where weapons are to be found to complete that location to 100%. Still working on that.

2 Likes

There have been reports that different in-game resolutions skew up the co-ords shown in-game. Most of the co-ords here in the forums are taken from 1920x1080 reso (native for GZ).

Due to that, i’ve always included map screenshot as well since while co-ords may differ, one can look at the map to see where the location on the map is.

That is interesting how res effects coords. Though i guess ti makes sense. As a 4k player can technically be more accurate with coords.