How many safe houses are there?

Admiral, may I just recycle our chat from last night as ask if you could spare me 30 seconds of your time for 2 things.

Load the game and take a note of what version you are running (bottom right of character select menu)

Please confirm that the co-ordinates you have for Farstaborg Safe-house is

466.347 , 1500.139

Cheers,

Alias

1 Like

Will do ill log on in a couple of hours

1 Like

@Admiralgamer you on yet?

Yeah, be good if we could do a live check as I’ve big concerns with the 101 Safe houses

1 Like

ok ill inv if u online now

1 Like

I don’t need an invite!

Just need you to check co-ordinates on your map, and version you are using

Load the game and take a note of what version you are running (bottom right of character select menu)

Please confirm that the co-ordinates you have for Farstaborg Safe-house is

466.347 , 1500.139

Cheers,

Alias

1 Like

101 up to FNIX Rising
102 including FNIX Rising

1 Like

Did you count the MP spawn in point next to Yttervik safehouse as well to get 102?

1 Like

Yeah factored that one in as well.

2 Likes

I have been going through and trying to unlock all safe houses. I saw a picture of some one woth 119 but so far i can only run down 99. Do we have any updated maps or pictures with the latest dlc?

1 Like

Same content topics merged.

Also, scroll up to see the map images.

//Mod

1 Like

Can we sticky this? This is a most informative thread.

1 Like

2 Likes

Theres 123 safehouses. Maybe more. I’ll add what I have

Count them by hand. Don’t put any faith in those figures on the stats screen…

1 Like

Most of the stats count everything you did with all characters in every game.

I already suggested to change the stats board…
Does anyone know how much savehouses there are for sure?

I will count mine today and edit here.

Safehouse you can only unlock once, regardless of character. But it often used to count them in multiplayer too. So if you joined a new person and helped them unlock safehouse it added them to your total.

I’m not sure, it used to be 102 but I can’t remember if that includes the one added in the Resistance Update.

1 Like

There were 102 safe house icons before the resistance update, one of which is the starting point of the game in Archipelago. But if you travel to the starting point you end up outside, without any plundra or other item that typically is found at safehouses. The resistance base has no safe house icon, but can
fit the definition of a safehouse once a plundra is crafted. But I think the game only counts safe house icons.

So if the definition of a safehouse is a place where at least also a plundra exist or can be crafted, then the start point is not a safehouse, but there are still 102 safehouses counted in stats. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Haha,
Ok, that would mean, that I have’t unlocked savehouses in multiplayer but found all in my game OR vice versa… As my stats say 102.
I will count on my map to proof it.

Yes it rather strange. (to this date and with both DLCs)

• There are 101 locations with safehouse icon that have a plundra.
  • There are 102 safehouse icon locations
  • There are 102 (possible) plundra locations
  • There are 103 fast travel locations

:wink:

6 Likes