How many safe houses are there?

Oof, loving the longest battle time too. Everyone has 49 days :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Not me, I have 2 hours. :wink: But I keep away from multiplayers.

1 Like

Well said. If read carefully and counted this is actually 100% accurate. Countless times I’ve noticed the stats to be inaccurate unfortunately. Someone was bragging about a 4.3km kill when we tested that damage doesnt register past 980m. At 979m an exp pvg90 will do maybe 3% damage on a FNIX runner on adventure. The drop off is insane. This was before the landfall update. I doubt damage has been modified. Experimental Kpist has increased bullet velocity and decreased recoil which is nice. The 2x still shoots too high at mid range :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Pretty sure that shooting a tick and then having it self-destruct used to count as a kill. Most of those huge kill distances will be from people damaging ticks and fast traveling, either accidentally or intentionally.

In theory you used to be able to get huge kill distances by shooting a tick to knock it’s armour off, then fast traveling to a distant safehouse. But I think that was fixed years ago.

2 Likes

Just wanted to ask where you are able to shoot as far without any obstacle. :joy:

I don’t have to say, that the max draw distance for machines is about 400m. (or isn’t it on pc, too?)

You’re not able to use fast travel if you’re in combat. How could you shoot a tick (just damage, not destroy) and get out of combat to use fast travel before it self-destructs)?

2 Likes

You can die and respawn.

3 Likes

Standing on the resistance base hill looking down towards the granhygget safe house you have more than 1km shot, using another player to show exact distance, while stunning or EMP the machine you can record exact distance, velocity and damage at that range. There is massive drop off and somewhere around 980m damage is less than 1%. Objects to render out at 400m but using another player to call your shots then it’s more than possible to get a kill past 400m. The 4.5km kills will be explosives going off after player has died and fast travelled.

1 Like

Just ref the safe houses, all DLC

3 Likes

That AI did not listed the full list, and is riddled with wrong names. Full list is in this topic scroll up or Click here

1 Like

Thanks. Saw the screenshots. I know this is a topic of 2 year old, but I also thought there were developments in case of numbers of safehouses.

I’m still not sure about the number, but I’ll check those above.

What do we consider a safehouse? There are 102 Fast travel points (not counting Claimed Resistance bases) that the game calls safehouses in the stats. But some people feel that a safehouse should also have a plundra, of which there are 10 -1+19+10+19+12+11+11+9 = 100.

First one I checked isn’t there - as far as I can see.
Well known? Or just for me?

@ Gysbert: I understand that, thanks.

You should use my list. Yttervik is on it, but has no plundra.
And you should delete that AI-list you posted, it’s full of errors.

Ok, checked all I have at the moment, based on the screenshots of Gnometickhunter - found 3 more.
For me, safehouses are a way to travel, Plundra or not.

I’ll check your list too, Gysbert. Unfortunately only coördinates - doesn’t work for me, but I’ll find my way through the names you noted.

AI post removed.

I saw I found 102 safehouses by now, so I think it’s rather complete.