Huge lag spikes after 45 mins playtime

Hi,

I have previously made a post about my issues with my game lagging after some playtime. I am just making another post here to highlight my aforementioned previous post. I’ll provide a summary here:

Before, I thought that the issue only occurred in multiplayer after a short session, but as it turns out it occurs in singleplayer too. The issue is as follows: I play for a while, then experience huge performance issues, consisting of manic stutters and framerate drops every 3-5 secs, then have to close the game and wait for a while before I can play again without them. Then repeat.

There is a full explanation on this in a previous post that I have made titled ‘Huge lag on multiplayer (steam version)’. As I have already mentioned, the title is, as I have now discovered, incorrect, as the issue occurs in singleplayer too.

The issue does not occur in any other game for me. Help would be appreciated!

[Also - I have tried a full reinstall to no effect, ruling out that fix.]

Here is the link: Huge lag on multiplayer (steam version)

It doesn’t help to make multiple topics for the same issue. Vice versa, you risk that they will be closed and deleted.

1 Like

Duplicate topics are not necessary if there is already an existing topic. With that said I’m closing this one.

//MOD