Humorous incidents

So, you can pop the hood on cars all of the sudden. Why? Don’t know. But it looks cool.

6 Likes

Try shooting the battery. That’s fun :blush:

Actually, that could be useful if you could short-circuit the horn too :thinking:

1 Like

I’m lulling this FNIX Tank with the power of rock 'n roll.

2 Likes

Talking about rock…

1 Like

Eat paper you ungodly atrocity! :smiley:

Found myself in a peculiar spot.

South side, no doors/openings.

North side, still no doors/openings.

Though, better question would be: if there’s no way out, how i was able to get in there in the first place? :grin:

2 Likes

Well tell us, dog-gone-it!! I can’t bear the suspense :smile:

Plaster tile ceiling, solid wood plank floor, wood panel walls … not a bunker, is it?

Possesed Semla

3 Likes

:grin: And ruining all the fun of discovering it? :rofl:

Nope, not a bunker. Loc is Himfjäll and bear hotel. That narrows down the search quite a bit. :wink:

2 Likes

You tease :smile:

3 Likes

@Aesyle it is probably and SCP or something similar.

2 Likes

SCP? What does it stand for?

The SCP foundation? You don’t know that? If you’re curious you can google it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

… and thus “SCP” became the most googled abbreviations on a Saturday night in late February :smile:

Edit: Love rule Zero.

3 Likes

You shall not pass!!!

5 Likes

I’m loving the prototype tank at the back there!
Also you know you could just go to photo mode and take a screen cap?

I did not know that cheers buddy.

2 Likes

If this has come up before, please forgive me. On Himfjäll I found what appears to be the late lead guitarist of Barb Rose:

Unlike many of the other dead persons in GZ this guy looks real with some very fine facial details. I might actually recognize him if I met him on the street. Might he intentionally have a real-life counterpart?

3 Likes

Again, on Himfjäll, and again, forgive me if this has been mentioned before. I found this “memorial” for a guy who also appears to have a real life counterpart:

Is he, like we’ve seen before, a former dev being honoured by the team?

4 Likes