"Hunters become the Hunted" Event is now live!

@kakarron clutch. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Allrighty, Killed atleast a dozen hunters today and even got down 3-4 Tanks with random ppl playing on PS4.

2 Likes

Killed one hunter today, to contribute to the community efforts.

I’ve managed to make a hunter-pretzel :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

+one epic kill shot :nerd_face:

2 Likes

How is everyone’s hunt going?

My stats were showing 79 at the start of the event and now I have 181 so that makes 102 for the event.
I’m done for now but if it’s still going on I may try to squeeze in a few more kills after work tomorrow morning. Not sure what time the event ends on the 10th

I lost count after 250-something. Lost my Adrenaline Shots, but I survive on guerilla tactics and Field Radio’s. I’m roaming the Marshlands right now, looking for trouble…

1 Like

I haven’t seen any updates today. I’m wondering if we hit the goal and they dont want to tell us yet to keep us still going.

I’ve killed more hunters today than I have in the past month. Which really isn’t that many, just to be clear :slight_smile: Who knows, the only official number count I’ve seen is from that tweet they made that you shared.

Lol we need a community kill counter for the challenges, also…I managed to take a hunter out with one shot coming from my Älgstudsare sniper whilst using soft point bullets lol o.o it was undamaged and with one shot from like a few blocks down a road I just…one shot the bugger lol I’m well chuffed :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s 6 down today lol Is someone keeping score lmao?

The event has completed :slight_smile:

See the results here!

1 Like

186387! Well done everyone.

hopefully we didn’t set the bar to high for the next event

2 Likes

Managed to kill about 20 on Saturday evening then spent Sunday in hospital

So didn’t manage to contribute too many.

Pity it wasn’t harvesters as I got about 8 of those fatties

How silly and pointless is this? Shaking my head.

Hey TheeJeffrocco, if you have any questions feel free to message me directly. This was a pretty fun event for the community!

2 Likes

I agree I enjoyed shooting them because it pushed me to fight some other enemies

2 Likes

Surely playing games is also silly and pointless