I see things differently now

Gegend-2

Guess where that is ?

4 Likes

Your native Farmlands? :blush:

1 Like

Over in Sweden, my hometown surroundings are looking pretty GZ-esque right now.

6 Likes

Ok so,… serious question here,…

Are any of those houses all bathrooms or without any bathrooms?

Also PS: Do they have washing machines in their showers like in game as well?

1 Like

In Europe, it’s common to have washing machines inside the bathrooms, rather than in the basement/dedicated room, as they are in the USA.

2 Likes

Not bathroom/restroom I mean,… literally in the shower :rofl:

I think I took a screenshot at home. Also I took vids of the all bathroom / all bedroom houses. :smiley:

I’d like to fill in here, that in the Swedish countyside in the 80’s and early 90’s, bathrooms were actually pretty uncommon in the older houses, my grandparents’ house (at that time) was built in the 1800’s and lacked plumbing altogether :smile:

5 Likes

Gotcha,… that makes sense with like an outhouse type? So the mysteries left are:

• Washer machine INSIDE shower (shocking experience?)
  • Bathroom house with no rooms. (technically a bath house?)
2 Likes

I thought usually washing and dishwasher machines are located in the kitchen?
Maybe only in Portugal? :sweat_smile:
Europeans say where yours is !

1 Like

Mine is in the Garage - U.S.

1 Like

What about the dishwasher?
I´ve seen them in the Garage yes…but for that one needs to have one :smile: .

1 Like

They are attached to my arms sir. :rofl:

5 Likes

Ahaha :joy:, the one everyone has :+1: .

1 Like

They are located close to the plumbing points, which are either in the kitchen or in the bathroom/WC.

Dishwasher is built-in to my kitchen counter (next to kitchen sink). Washing machine is in the storage closet (next to bathroom) since my bathroom is small and it doesn’t fit in there.

2 Likes

Yes, i’m a country egg. The photo was taken a few steps away from my house. It is the horse pasture of my neighbour.

Althought it is in Germany it looks like the Farmlands in the game. Pastures, fields and forest and gentle hills.

1 Like

IMG_20201118_141233_

This is not Sweden (and you’ll never guess where this picture is taken). The architecture is a little different, but overall landscape, trees, cloudy November give me flashbacks

7 Likes

Don’t go up on that tower and sniper everyone around!

3 Likes

Same content topics merged.

//Mod

Cool, I can see the Bike Station is working properly as well.

2 Likes

Where I live. Haven’t patched the terrain hole yet though. Will fix it in a later update

11 Likes