Ideas for new locations

And now, we are not. :wink:

//Mod

2 Likes

Same feature request topics merged.

Also, moved the whole topic from General Discussion to Feedback/Feature Request subforum since this topic doesn’t discuss about new locations in the world. Instead, this topic asks for new locations to be put in the game.

//Mod

@helldiver Did you know that in another Avalanche game, TheHunter: COTW, one of the hunting reserves is called Hirschfelden, and is set in Germany. In that map is a copy of the bridge at Kromlau. I can take a screenshot of it the next time I play it. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey that’s very interesting and it would be nice to get a screenshot. Hirschfelden really exists in Germany there are three ones in Germany

Hirschfelden Wild park near Zwickau
Hirschfelden close to Schwäbisch Hall
Hirschfelden close to Ulm :smile:

1 Like

Here’s your bridge, @helldiver :slight_smile:
I was just too late for the sunset…

Summary

Summary

Summary

2 Likes

Wow, that looks very nice. The Hunter COW is also an Avalanche product so there is the possibility that they can set it in the game.
Thank you :smile::+1:

1 Like

A new area of the map would be cool, like a 4 story hospital, of which robots can spawn in creating a fun task of clearing the buildings, these could be dotted round the map, one having easy bots because it’s in the starter island, then they get harder as you progress through the map, creating a good use of your flashlight to look down the pitch black halls. My idea is there are no lights only light coming from the outside in. This could add some cool moments!

5 Likes

That would be sure fun and also open up a bunch a new missions.

You could do this on fire stations and pick up loot like fire protective gear, axes and hard hats
Or police stations and pick up vests, guns and ammo.

This would really open up a bunch of possibilities.
Great idea :slight_smile:

Hope the fevers read this

2 Likes

More ideas about new buildings merged into collective topic.

//Mod

Please introduce this sign

2 Likes

Same feature request topics merged.

//Mod

It already exists ingame, a white sign with the same text.

2 Likes

My bad…
How did I miss that?

Picture please…:coffee:

2 Likes

Went to Överby and captured a shot of the sign. The latest update has also added them all over the island, wherever military bunkers are.

2 Likes

I’d like to see a Swedish Gunboat or small ship sunk and wrecked in Ostervick Bay it would be pretty cool to see because we have tank wrecks, plane wrecks but no naval wrecks… It would just be cool to see a burning gunboat or small frigate etc

1 Like

Maybe a fnix airbase for computercontrolled vrĂĽken fighter jets?

Strange, I never noticed them.

1 Like

I have a request.
Not a new location this time.
But with the devs introducing soviet troops, maybe with some time they could create something similar to a T-72 or T-80 tank?
Not to put them everywhere, only where it makes sense, it also depends if they are going to put many Soviet spots on the North Coast, or maybe the “Big Island” whenever it´s released.
If there are Soviet bases , they should have some Soviet model tank, maybe even some other types of vehicles.
It would make sense, the Soviets never go anywhere without their tanks and BTR´s armored vehicles.

3 Likes

Good idea :+1: i like it :grinning:

1 Like