[IMPORTANT!] Popular Bugs List

Gotcha, I’m updating it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some of the Command Bunkers are NOT showing storage boxes till you turn the power on again. Others like Vesslan will not show even then also Vassholmens safe house Xbox playing solo. Will edit this post if I find more.
SPP

1 Like

Feel free to make your own bug report of it, otherwise.

1 Like

@Zesiir sorry I misplaced that. I thought that was what I was doing by moving it here from the other thread you had posted in. Again sorry & thought that was the intent of this thread. Thanks for correcting me on this.
SPP

2 Likes

So - I was all excited to transfer my weapons to a new character (since for whatever reason - we cannot respec our skills…) and when I out all my weapons in the Plundra - I get on my alt character - and I cannot take anything out of the plundra. I also cannot out anything in it. What’s the deal?

2 Likes

No idea, sounds like a glitch. Feel free to make a bug report about it.

1 Like

PC, side mission “Woodcutter” - I only play single player - I find the body, but there is no shotgun to pick up (probably because I’ve picked it up earlier before latest patch) and can’t finish the mission.
Thanks for an excellent game! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming it, I’ll update the list.

1 Like

Xbox 1 issue. After August update game crashes A LOT. Yesterday the game crashed on me 10 times in 25 minutes. Also multiplayer is having a serious problem finding a game. Just says “session full” every single time. Please fix!

2 Likes

I’ll add the frequent crashes to the list, but keep in mind that my list is in no way representing Avalanche Studios, this is just a way for people to keep track of common issues.

2 Likes

@Zesiir okay yeah I’ve only had the game for about 4 days and I love it but after the August update it’s just not up to par anymore unfortunately

1 Like

Door windows (on houses) can’t be shot through. Most windows don’t break after being shot through. Please break the windows.

3 Likes

I did that mission myself and I had none of the issues you had, after a fresh startover. The Mission itself is fixed. However, how the mission progress counts in multiplayer sessions and synchronizing between players is another matter that’s not specifically related to this particular mission and is a different issue on it’s own. That’s still something that needs work.

1 Like

We need a third level skill perk for thrown items to have a trajectory arc highlight for throwing through window door and under roofs because ive had many plans go wrong because of horrible flight path when bear door ways windows and under rooftops.

3 Likes

Massive bug for weapons that needs to be fixed ASAP! i play on Xbox but also have seen it on PS4 after looking down sights on any weapon and the trying to change weapons it will not swap until you try again for example I have shotgun looking down iron sights and leave sights want to swap to hunting rifle it will not swap until I press y again so it really slows gameplay and messes up battles when I cannot swap weapons all the time

2 Likes

Looks like this one is basically fixed. Old items dont currently count towards the total so it’s another fix that mainly helps to start a new game. Hopefully the retroactive fix wont work like the mission fixes and hide all of our clothes until we find them again.

1 Like

As long as we can keep picking clothes items up I don’t think we need to start a new save. I’ll update the list.

1 Like

Confirmed on Xbox one s. It seem pressing y or switch key too soon will trigger the stall. And you have to recycle through weapons to get t back on track.

1 Like

This is fixed. I did this mission to completion recently, BUT Dr Peterrssons journal cannot be read. It does not go into your log, though it can be selected and taken from his body.

I tried to throw a sticky flare out of a container and it stuck in the air where the door would have been had it been closed.

I currently cannot complete The Girl Who Cried Wolf. I can pick up the newspaper from the table in the bedroom of Veronica’s house and the key is on the table beside it but it cannot be picked up so the locked room at the back of the house cannot be entered to progress the mission.

Platform: PC
Description: Unable to progress mission The Girl Who Cried Wolf from Veronica’s bedroom (cannot pick up key)
Steps To Reproduce: Play the mission
Images / Videos: none
Host or Client: Single player game.
Players in your game: 1
Specifications: i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz - 16Gb RAM - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 - 8Gb VRAM

2 Likes

Understood, I’ll update the list. Weird about The Girl Who Cried Wolf though, I did that mission the other day, even attempted to do it out of order and I could still complete it.

1 Like