[IMPORTANT!] Popular Bugs List

I know this out of the blue but, tanks seem to be invisible. More context at; Ghost tank of lysthamn

Was strolling around just doing suicidal attacks with my lvl 12, ā€œThe Wimpā€, last night on Prototype, Military and Fenix tanks throwing out a lot of those damn radios and boomboxes on the fields around the F23 Airport. Got more attention than expected but few hunters and loads of runners.

Think latest patch may have improved the loot from runners a bit.
Most runners gave rifles ammo, some nothing, but I still got the .44 from runners that shouldnā€™t have it. And noticed that same happens with hunters too that would give AR ammo or even rockets i guess.

So Iā€™ve totally cleaned out every 5.56, 7.62 and grenades for my CG from my plundra because the tanks that went down just gave both kinds of 9mm or .50. But ā€œThe Wimpā€ evolved and almost became lvl 15 :smile:

Some things donā€™t just feels right about the rewards from killed lighter machines for the moment.

Hi, this is my first post in a forum of any kind ever, so if I donā€™t get anything I apologize. Anyway, i just decided to put my thing in here because I donā€™t know where else to. So, Iā€™m on the ā€œSpiking the Gunsā€ mission. Anyway my computer just died for some reason mid-game and when I went back in, the doors to the actual cannon batteries (where you kill the ticks) were locked. I tried going back into the large bunker and turning on the power again, but nothing worked. What do I do? I get the sad feeling I have to reset the game.

Hey, from what I know this is a fairly uncommon (but still known) issue. Iā€™ve encountered it myself. I donā€™t know if this works as a solution, but I tried relogging, then trying one of the other entrances to the main bunker, and that seemed to work.

Iā€™ve tried going to the other entrances to the bunker with the command center inside and the other entrances to the area with the actual artillery controls. All of this while logging back in. Iā€™ll try going through the main entrance of the base, which I initially avoided, and see if that works. Thankā€™s for responding.

It didnā€™t work. I died

1 Like

Is this a bug where you can loot a dead enemy you killed but nothing is there to loot. Ex, dead tick with nothing.

I have occasionally had Hunters and Runners have nothing in them when opening the loot, not sure if it was a bug or just bad luck. and Rivals used to not be able to be looted, not empty just no option to loot.

I never knew that Ticks were lootable but they might be like Seekers.

Seekers often have no loot. Not because of a bug but the components you would loot get destroyed.

there is a bug in the mission the hellmouth when you have to kill the machines in the central location its only counting 2 of the 3 machines mabaye coz a friend of mine that joined killed the last guy and i did restart the world and went back but it saved the progression and evreything did respawn but it does not mark the enemies and does not count them so i am stuck on 2 of 3 mchines forever

sorry for my bad grammer and no use of markings like shift for bigger letter or . or , i just do not have the time and patience for this

1 Like

Rear sight clips with scope on AG 5. I believe it does the same for AG 4 too.

Last Apocalypse runner is nowhere to be found.

I even got an apoc dog to chase me halfway across the island to MarksƤtern but that still didnā€™t work.

Not much to screenshot here. You interact with the runner, open it up, and itā€™s empty. Sort of like what we get with the seekers. It looks like we roll the dice for the inventory, and nothing populates. Iā€™ve only seen it sporadically though. Maybe 1:20 is empty for me.

New to the game but I noticed something with sprinting. If Iā€™m in a firefight and try to run I sometimes need to jump or use an emote before I can run again. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

Refreshed list for running with the times.

Hunter corpses declaring that their planet needs them are back. Havenā€™t seen this personally, but was in coop with a streamer who was encountering this glitch on enemies I dispatched. Can probably dig up Twitch VoDs if someone wants visual proof.

Every other Hunter I killed earlier tried to return to its mothership or ascend to toaster-heaven.

The list of returning bugs with this update is rather depressing tbh.

Yep, itā€™s on the list. Saw several fly away during a co-op session yesterday.

@OBiW4NSHiNOBi All the more reason for the bugs to get attention to be fixed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Re-do the mission with a new character, it should spawn 3 more - 1 kill should complete the tally to 4/4

This may or may not have been said already, but i have encountered (through the whole time I have played this game) this bug where your footsteps and reloading sound do not a make a sound, and when you walk through foliage there is no sound too. This seems to be a consistent (as in it happens multiple times in a couple hours) bug and it happens on single player and multiplayer. It is generally fixed by leaving and rejoining or restarting the game. And I am playing on a Xbox One S.

World

1. Collectable weapon (Ksp 58) in truck at SmĆ„bĆ„tshamnen canā€™t be picked up.

Actually it can be picked up - took us a while but we managed to do it.

• Enter the truck
  • Donā€™t go next to the Ksp but stay a bit behind in the truck
  • Look under it, it should be marked a pick-able.

We believe the object itself is about 20 cm ā€œunderā€ the bench, not ā€œatā€ the bench, thatā€™s why.

Definitely a bug though.

1 Like