Intense light in Torsberga, South Coast region

I am happy to hear this.

1 Like

ill be patient waiting for the fix nad needless to say its a great game :sunglasses:

1 Like

Platform: PS4

Description: Over at Torsberga Fort. When I go underground, the lightning/darkness bugs out. I would guess that it’s the fog in the area, which “reverse” the darkness into light. The problem was worst in areas which I assume was suppose top be pitch black, if I turned off the flashlight there, the screen went completely white.

Steps To Reproduce: -

Images / Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvWJprM7ls

Host or Client: Single player

Players in your game: Just me.

Specifications: Standard PS4.

1 Like

I think it’s a known issue, acknowledged by the devs.

1 Like

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

1 Like

Bumping this issue, as the extreme fog and horrid dynamic reflections (I think?) mix together inside the bunker for a nearly unplayable experience. Please fix this.

1 Like

Merged post with actual topic.

//Mod

2 Likes

same for me but much worse on my screen, like the first few photos
every thing was white when i was in deep, I’ve had to exit game because i was trapped when trying to kill tic’s on the turrets

2 Likes

I found that using the 2x Red Dot scope consistently allows you to see in front of you at least.

1 Like

you can see when switching from the normal scoop view to the x-ray scoop view and maybe others to like night vision or/and thermal vision

1 Like

I’ve been getting the same problem but it happens in pretty much all the bunkers or underground places I go in. It first started at Beredskapsforrad 120, when I turn off my flashlight the entire screen just turns white and all I can see are the crosshairs for my gun.

1 Like

20200609_095957 Flashlight on
20200609_100029 Flashlight off.
Mostly happens when indoors when there is fog inside the house or bunker but has happened outside unfortunately during a fight with some hunters needless to say that I lost that fight. Photos taken at Beredskapsforrad 120 ( -3680.181 , 3583.046 )

1 Like

This issue is already on another topic. Please check before you write down your issue.

1 Like

Will do that next time. Ussaly do just didn’t remember seeing anything like this in the bug report section.

1 Like

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

1 Like

So I was playing gen zero the other day and me and my buddies had gone inside the naval base and as we passed through the door we were getting these light glitches to the point where the whole screen turned white and the other item we noticed was floating street lamps see pictures below image image image

1 Like

This is an extremely well-documented issue. As for the floating lights they’re related to visual effects from Seekers, which is also well-documented. Next time, search before you create a new topic.

Threads merged, again.

//Mod

1 Like

I looked I didn’t see anything related to this issue so therefore I posted

1 Like

Same issue in the fort - bright lights/white. My bypass - I put the IR-vision on and take a not so strong scope, so I can have a wide view, that’s how I go around in the bunker of the fort

1 Like

Extreme white light makes main mission completely unplayable. (spiking the guns) PS4 console.
Plenty hours in - now need to stop b/c glitch. Please patch asap…no longer playable,
no progression.
Such a shame.

1 Like