Intense light in Torsberga, South Coast region

Same here

1 Like

You can bearly see anything,and if get full white screen is over. Buti in menu work fine,is bug or what ?20200517212941_1

1 Like

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

1 Like

Wondered if anyone had this problem. Im on ps4 and hosting a co op session with one other player when this happened. We were exploring Fort Torsberga for the spiking the guns mission when our screens kept getting huge white blotches all over. Changing our weapons threw them everywhere and it made the game unplayable as we couldnt see anything. It seems like a lighting problem? We’ve noticed there has been a long lasting fog over everything for a while now, not sure if that’s just how things are on this area of the map as we are new players. I wondered if the scopes on our weapons were adding to the issue and when we both in the same room things got worse. It only happens when going underground inside the fort.

2 Likes

If I had a drink for every single repeat of this topic I’ve seen so far, I’d be a full-blown alcoholic.

Topics merged. Again.

//Mod

4 Likes

On some areas on the map the fog is really thick, and make the screen completely tinted white, the fog followed you into buildings and it gets really trippy!
On portions of the map the game is basically unplayable, because these white orbs are everywhere, it helps sometimes in rooms to turn on the flashlight a little, but not much.

3 Likes

Same issue topics merged, yet again.

Last i checked, forum search was working fine. :eyes:

//Mod

2 Likes

So when is this going to be fixed? Because at the moment it’s making certain areas of the game unplayable and the missions in those areas cannot be completed.

1 Like

Most likely in the next patch (May '20 update, probably released next week).

1 Like

@Aesyle I don’t know if the update has been released, but I am still having problems with the white flaring up.

1 Like

Update hasn’t been released yet. Btw, i said next week, not this week.

1 Like

@Aesyle Sorry, miss read that

1 Like

Yeah I’ve ran in to the same problem, sometimes turning on the flashlight reduces the glare and other times it enhances it. I’ve tried messing with every setting and it didn’t seem to help any.

1 Like

Hey all!

In case you missed it during the latest streams this is a know issue that we’re working full on to fix!

Have a great one!

p

4 Likes

I am happy to hear this.

1 Like

ill be patient waiting for the fix nad needless to say its a great game :sunglasses:

1 Like

Platform: PS4

Description: Over at Torsberga Fort. When I go underground, the lightning/darkness bugs out. I would guess that it’s the fog in the area, which “reverse” the darkness into light. The problem was worst in areas which I assume was suppose top be pitch black, if I turned off the flashlight there, the screen went completely white.

Steps To Reproduce: -

Images / Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvWJprM7ls

Host or Client: Single player

Players in your game: Just me.

Specifications: Standard PS4.

1 Like

I think it’s a known issue, acknowledged by the devs.

1 Like

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

1 Like

Bumping this issue, as the extreme fog and horrid dynamic reflections (I think?) mix together inside the bunker for a nearly unplayable experience. Please fix this.

1 Like