Intense light in Torsberga, South Coast region

So i am doing a mission and the bunker i in makes a odd light up whole screen and on top of then when i went back to the game it locked an area i was in and wont let me unlock it again this is on the ps4 and i need some help

1 Like

the light problem is known and was fixed for PC’s on June 23rd. the patch that fixes it will be released for console in August.

1 Like

Merged relevant topics.

//Mod

1 Like

Hi guys. ME and my mates are Playing multiplayer game on PS4 and everytime we Enter a bunker we encounter flashing light image

1 Like

If you had searched, you’d found this enormous thread about the issue. There are a few tips here on how to deal with this. Fix is scheduled with the next update for consoles, in August.

I’ve also added tags to make searching even easier.

//Mod

1 Like

Same problem, but more intense. In the open area’s there were no issues, but underground had to do the mission with the object penetrating modulator. with out this 90% of vision field was like this. even tried fresh install

PS4 version July 16 2020

1 Like

Platform: ps4

Description: upon entering the torsberga fortress the screen is filled by bright white lights with the only way to remove it is to shine a flash light on the other player making it almost impossible to travel around the inside and complete the mission.

Steps To Reproduce: quit my session and joined friend’s session and glitch still occured

Images / Videos: n/a

Host or Client: host and client

Players in your game: 2

Specifications: ps4 slim

1 Like

This is a known issue that has been fixed in the FNIX Rising update. It has already come out for PC but console will have to wait until August it seems. You won’t have to buy the DLC to get this bug fix.

1 Like

Merged threads.

//Mod

1 Like

No, same bug on ps4.

1 Like

Same fog bug on ps4 too.

1 Like

1 Like

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

1 Like

ps4, blinding light inside the bunker can’t finish the mission. the doors relocked also. Are you going to fix the game. i here this has been going on for many. fix it.

1 Like

Don’t you have people that play the game to find these problems ? and coding experts that find ways to fix this this has been going on for months . Get off your struedel break, blokes.

1 Like

Hello and welcome.

Good news, it’s been addressed in the update patch to PC - so it will be fixed but sadly that patch to console is a delicate subject at the moment.

1 Like

This is an acknowledged and extremely well-documented issue, which is why I’ve merged this with the main thread. But I guess searching for the issue in the first place was too much of an effort.

A fix is coming with the august update.

//Mod

2 Likes

I got this glitch when I did Fort Torsberga on Friday.

Game breaking-ISH, but the workaround I found to deal with it was to equip a 1-4 rifle scope on my AG4 equipped with an X ray vision module and slowly move scoped in through the blinding white light parts (85-90 percent of the bunker). Slow, tedious, and annoying, definitely, but it allowed me to finish the mission. WATCH OUT FOR TICKS. Shoot them before they start moving as following their jumping scoped in proved near impossible for me. First time in the game that Ticks almost cost me the mission.

Still, a nightmarishly annoying glitch.

2 Likes

But at least you took ownership of the issue and tried to figure out a workaround.

Not enough people think for themselves and need spoon feeding everything so good for you

2 Likes

Same bug here.
Almost unplayable.
Blinding White screen on some fort’s areas.
Especially at artillery room. Impossible to see anything.

PS4

1 Like