Interesting locations

This church?

2 Likes

I know this church, but never saw the words Iron Church or didn’t remember seeing it. But I saw those dumbbells with iron church on them at the resistance at Björntunet hotel too. It could be the factory name of the Dumbbells, for all we know.

1:45

North of TB fort safehouse

1 Like

Can you put in words, what you wanted to convey, by reposting the video and adding a time spot.

Found something really cool yesterday while exploring the archipelago south of Vessian bunker (Archipelago Region).

Sorry, I should have taken screenshots / grabbed coordinates.

If you head directly south of Vessian bunker, staying on the hilltop, following the road, heading towards the lighthouse, you will come across a Bank truck with a bunch of locked containers inside.

On the roof of the bank truck there is a dead guy in jeans, leather jacket, and what looks like a costume face mask (the kind commonly worn by robbers in movies / TV) with a .44 revolver fallen beside either hand.

There is another corpse with similar clothes and two .44s on the ground near the truck.

In a ring around the bank truck are about a half dozen cop cars and a bunch of dead cops.

Grim, but a very cool detail, just one of many scattered throughout this beautifully detailed game!

2 Likes

Same discussion topics merged.

//Mod

1 Like

There are a couple other locations in the Archipelago Region, such as the Bear Cave, a couple Resistance Outposts, and of course Masskar. Speaking of Resistance Outposts, check the area above the Vesslan Bunker.

1 Like

@Alexohyeah will do, thank you!

1 Like

Found another Riksrösen that I hadn’t seen before. I must have had tunnel vision. :rofl:

Spoiler

2502, 2697 (Archipelago)

Pic of a Riksrösen with text

2 Likes

Had seen this too. Strange that it’s in German. It says 3 miles till… I can’t recognize the word below the bis.

2 Likes

Maybe a reference to
1979 drei meilen bis zur katastrophe

Oder…:grin:

The two. Three miles to midnight. - Famous detectives
(http://www.beruehmtedetektive.de/die-zwei/drei-meilen-bis-mitternacht.htm)

2 Likes

Made a clean up of off-topic replies.

Folks, let’s keep the chat about GZ and it’s locations. If you want to chat about music or other things, do it in the Off Topic subforum or via PMs.

//Mod

1 Like

It’s a milestone. There’s plenty of them in Sweden, and other european countries.

The one ingame is a prop asset from another Avalanche Studios game, the Hunter: Call of the Wild. They’re found in a fictional german hunting reserve called Hirschfelden, that’s why it’s in german.

2 Likes

So would the weathered milestone’s text have been: III MEILEN bis Hirschfelden?

They were used to measure distances along roads in the 1600’s. That’s all I know.

Can you tell me where the Milestone is. I want to visit him

1 Like

Hi Kalle (let’s call you so) It’s here 502, 2697 (Achipilago)

1 Like

Thank you. You can call me Kalle

1 Like

These are the exact Koordinates. Standing in front of it. Walked this stone 10 times or more but i haven’t ever noticed that something in German is on it.

1 Like