Interesting locations

How strange. The logo almost looks like an arrow… :thinking:

I can look around. But it is the same logo on the reveal for the resistance update.

1 Like

Co ordinates please Bert

I was trying not to spoil the locations right away by giving exact locations. Give people a change to find thing themselves, that’s part of the fun. But if you want it I can give it. :coffee:

1 Like

I found some cool thing while exploring today. I am not sure if they are new, but I have never seen them before.

South of the new home base, below the buildable area is a FNIX cave with a few ticks and a harvester dumping station lootable. I don’t know what it’s for but it’s cool.

I completely overlooked it’s update content.

Don’t worry mate.

I found the last message. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Where on the map is that?

1 Like

A little hint:
Somewhere in this area.
Image2

1 Like

This surprised me, and I noticed it in a split second. That mountain used to be covered in tall pinetrees! Quite a change… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Found an interestingly modified poster:

ASH OF THE MACHINES!!
3 Likes

Stumbled upon this in the North-eastern corner of the farmlands.
Almost seems like the pilot kamikazed one of the tanks

1 Like

Maybe a last attemp to save others or he was dying and tryed to one last time try to take down the machines

1 Like

a very nice way the exploit the region score requirement after finishing a base defense so you can quickly get another round

1 Like

Spotted this near Stillsjön while looking for a presumed collectable there.

the presumed collectable was not there :frowning:

2 Likes

It is there, you just have to look up.

1 Like

found all the bottles

@Thagen Jeg tror du hadde fikset å oversette dette selv. :wink:

I think you would have managed just fine to translate it yourself. :wink:

(Edit: Oh! I just saw that you said don’t translate it! :joy:)

Don’t think I’ll read it just yet. I’ll see if I can find them myself first. :slightly_smiling_face:

What langauge is this? danish?