Introduce yourself

Hello, my name is Karl-Heinz (Kalle) and i’m sixty years young. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’m from the very west of Germany close to the rhine river.
I’m playing GZ since the last days of December 19. It is my first first person shooter and i like it very much. Beside this i play Eurotruck 2 Simulator and American Truck Simulator. I have a driving License for trucks and from time to time i drive a truck for a friend just for fun.

I’m working as a constructeur and work the whole day with CAD Systems for over 30 Years. Mostly i worked to the automotive industry. Now i’m building machines for mockup bumpers, steering shafts and many electric control elements. The whole day i work with robots and build them in in our machines. They make often the boring task like loading the parts into the machine.

Beside working and playing i’m a hobby writer and wrote some short and long storys.
I am the writer of Helldivers Diary. The story is published here on the forum.
I love writing here on the forum and found out that there where more other guys at my age. And the game conncects people across borders. It is a very nice community here with very good mods.

I’m excited and looking forward for what’s coming.

1 Like

I really like you said sixty years young. WELL DONE

1 Like

Hi Gabi, welcome to the Forum and enjoy the game. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks @helldiver sure, i will let you know.

1 Like